Thiago Silva

It makes you wonder how much faster we might have progressed if we had someone like Ancelotti at takeover time. PSG are moving faster than we were and these signings are a huge signal of intent. I would have loved Silva at City, maybe if he gets fed up of life in Paris and fancies tropical Manchester in a year...

LoveCity said:
It makes you wonder how much faster we might have progressed if we had someone like Ancelotti at takeover time. PSG are moving faster than we were and these signings are a huge signal of intent. I would have loved Silva at City, maybe if he gets fed up of life in Paris and fancies tropical Manchester in a year...

PSG have a history of moving fast.

It's a new club. Founded in 1970. In the mid 90's Canal+ invested heavily in the club. In 96 they won the UEFA Cup and was also ranked #1 in Europe by UEFA for a while.

So they have it in their history and DNA. To move, act and grow fast. Now they have more money than anyone, and more importantly, Leonardo and Ancelotti.

In many ways they are more attractive than we were 3 years ago. Runners up, already CL qualified, Paris, etc. Only thing we had was a better league. That will probably help them focus on the CL.

Leonardo knows what he is doing.

Blue Haze said:
In many ways they are more attractive than we were 3 years ago. Runners up, already CL qualified, Paris, etc

Kill me for saying this, but that's the one thing City has going against it. The city.

LoveCity said:
We could only dream about the sort of signings PSG have made since the takeover a year ago. We were so unknown and far behind under a average manager and a poor recruitment plan in place.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:34 pm --<br /><br />
Zity9 said:
Blue Haze said:
In many ways they are more attractive than we were 3 years ago. Runners up, already CL qualified, Paris, etc

Kill me for saying this, but that's the one thing City has going against it. The city.

And the endless endless rain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.