Things that are missing from eastlands?

scotty said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Oh Jesus, I've offended scotty again.

Sorry again, Scotty, old son.

Maybe your not thinking of this term properly pal, disabled people get called such degrading names like this all the time of idiots like yourself, surely such an educated chap like yourself could refrain from using such insults in future?

Freedom of speech??????

johnmc said:
A giant helter skelter would be awesome

The "plumbing" is already there for this, isn't it? Sure, it'd make walking up to the third tier a little more challenging but, hey, let's go with this idea.

gary111 said:
Over the blue moon chippy near Maine Road, had to get theree early for it tho. then you had that little shop with all the badges next door

thats the one

gagiesotherhalf said:
Something only very minor, but equally important, aesthetically

Some new chuffin lightbulbs for the tops of the wire things (technical term ;) )
The ground looks so lovely all lit up of an evening....properly!

Shouldn't cost more than a few bob...yet we never seem to have fixed the broken ones in 6 years!

I thought that as well but a girl I work with lives behind Mary d's and said that local residents complained that the flashing blue light lit up at night and caused some trouble for people sleeping haha! Off topic but the same girl woke up day after uefa cup final and two rangers lads had set up tent in he garden!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.