Things that are missing from eastlands?

Colins Bellend said:
Colour it looks like a multi storey car park during the day

DEFINATELY! Needs some colour or something like the big ARSENAL letters outside the Emirates. Some huge pics of memorable moments of our past scattered around is a great shout

I wouldnt mind the City crest implemented into the grass on the side of the pitch at the halfway line, i always remember at Maine Road they had one at the end of the tunnel and it looked class, also our chance to bring abit of Maine Road back and further more make it even more of the Blue Camp lol!!

mike24 said:
Colins Bellend said:

DEFINATELY! Needs some colour or something like the big ARSENAL letters outside the Emirates. Some huge pics of memorable moments of our past scattered around is a great shout

A picture of ferguson celebrating signing berbatov would be a good start

Wooo dodged a nuke (never mind bullet) there

mancity89 said:
gary111 said:
Over the blue moon chippy near Maine Road, had to get theree early for it tho. then you had that little shop with all the badges next door

thats the one

12422.jpg

mike24 said:
Colins Bellend said:

Yeah, great shout about the car park mate. The banners on the spirals were a good temporary solution but something permanent needs to be put up because they do look a bit rammy compared to the outside of the Emirates Stadium.

scotty said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Oh Jesus, I've offended scotty again.

Sorry again, Scotty, old son.

Maybe your not thinking of this term properly pal, disabled people get called such degrading names like this all the time of idiots like yourself, surely such an educated chap like yourself could refrain from using such insults in future?

Scotty, you are indeed a welcome and amusing addition to this board.

Stick around pal.

Ricster said:
I liked these little stalls. I miss the badges, used to look at them for ages to see what they had. Never bought any clothing though. That always had to be official

There is a guy who sells badges by the gas works entrance to Eastlands, he's not there every home match (I guess he moves around).

Didsbury Dave said:
scotty said:
Maybe your not thinking of this term properly pal, disabled people get called such degrading names like this all the time of idiots like yourself, surely such an educated chap like yourself could refrain from using such insults in future?

Scotty, you are indeed a welcome and amusing addition to this board.

Stick around pal.

No problem Mr Didsbury, i am indeed. addition suggests newcomer but that i am not David. this really has become a little bit pathetic, lets leave it , i think everybody must be bored of reading this crap. enough is enough, agreed. Pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.