Things you just dont say

I had just started working at this warehouse for an agency in Rochdale years back when one night i was in a pub and got talkin to this bird. Few hours later we're on the way back to mine when she ask me whats my job like- i tell her its all right, the people ok but theres an absolute slapper there been through most of the warehouse- tell her the name of the woman and name of work and can you guess--------------- it was her mum, she got all angry and fucked off. few days later she at works gate meeting her mum who blanked me for the rest of the time i was there.. 100% true story.

I once had seats booked on a busy train and kindly asked these two young women to shift so me and the wife could sit down.

15 minutes later I realise that they're both heavily pregnant. I wanted to die.

I was invited by a girl I knew to a summer BBQ

Drink flowed; I was very chatty, telling jokes etc

Everything was going well; the hosts and their friends were all laughing at my stories, the girl I was with was most impressed that I got on with her work colleagues so well.

After a while the outside security light started shorting out and flickering

I started to do a dance saying” f***’n hell good job none of us are epileptic”

Complete silence, the hostess started crying.

The girl I was with dragged me off saying “what the hell’s the matter with you, this is a party to celebrate her mums life” (she died of epilepsy)

I said Noooo, why didn’t you tell me?

“How the f**k would I have known you were gonna make a joke about that?” she replied

We left not long after 

AMP said:

Everything was going well; the hosts and their friends were all laughing at my stories, the girl I was with was most impressed that I got on with her work colleagues so well.

The girl I was with dragged me off saying “what the hell’s the matter with you, this is a party to celebrate her mums life” (she died of epilepsy)

“How the f**k would I have known you were gonna make a joke about that?” she replied

We left not long after 

Fuck me sideways, surely that is some critical information for the party though

Yes. Yes I do, she's like a younger version of you.

Never say this when asked by your girlfriend if you think her sister is pretty. Thought I was saying the right thing, turned out the sister was seven older.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
AMP said:

We left not long after 

Fuck me sideways, surely that is some critical information for the party though

that was my point exactly as she mithered on about it

I asked her surely knowing me you may have thought a little bit of that kind of knowledge may have been a tad beneficial beforehand

ahh well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.