Things you might have missed?

Cancelo's celebration after the equalizer.

Either he thought we only needed a draw or he's just really passionate.
Only noticed this on the replays too, this is great from the third goal as well and I recall him celebrating wildly with the fans after a couple of other goals this season - Everton away sticks out.

Also noticed how much he did on the ball when we needed three goals after a quiet game so far going forwards for him - was demanding the ball from Stones in the lead up to the third and played 3 lovely through balls in the 6 minute period for the 3 goals, including the one that led to the breaking ball Kev won

I never saw anybody leave after their second goal.
Plenty left before the Fernandinho send off which is just as disappointing.
There were some in SS3 who left. Not too many but a few. Bloke near us went and didn’t come back although I suppose some may have just gone for a piss. Ground looked pretty full at the end so I guess it was hundreds rather than thousands.

I never saw anybody leave after their second goal.
I saw plenty leave at 2-0. Idiots never learn

I said to my mate that if we hadn’t turned it round there would have been nobody there for his send off, which would have been tragic

I only heard they were doing a Fernandinho send-off over the tannoy as I was already leaving the ground. I’d waited for the trophy to come round past me and then I left.

I’ve just got around to watching the last 20 mins & some of the post-match stuff on Sky. When they went to clanfield to show the dippers doing their lap of whatever, the music being played was John Lennon Imagine… made me chuckle!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.