Things you used to see as a kid...

johnny crossan said:
Does anyone remember rockets that you half filled with water then pumped up with a bike-pump then released? They were incredibly powerful, over 100ft at 50+ mph and a water vapour trail. Lethal if used as a weapon. Think they were made in Germany probably modelled on the V2.

I had one of them, they were mint. Everybit as powerful as you say and my mum used to go ape at me for firing it at the bathroom ceiling.

Also toy replica Self loading rifles with a detachable magazine that fired plastic bullets. They were to die for.

Ya mam patching up holes in ya jeans, now its called fashion..
Basin hair cut
Turn ups from ya bigger brothers jeans with patch already in.

super soakers
Kirby
Wembley singles
Heads and Volleys or "ten and your dead"
Walley

Newlunar said:
johnny crossan said:
Does anyone remember rockets that you half filled with water then pumped up with a bike-pump then released? They were incredibly powerful, over 100ft at 50+ mph and a water vapour trail. Lethal if used as a weapon. Think they were made in Germany probably modelled on the V2.

I had one of them, they were mint. Everybit as powerful as you say and my mum used to go ape at me for firing it at the bathroom ceiling.

Also toy replica Self loading rifles with a detachable magazine that fired plastic bullets. They were to die for.

used to put bangers in dog shit that was good for a laugh

Night match at Maine R.D., teaming down, on the Kippax.

Tut-uts. Go carts made out of wood and pram wheels.

Glue Sniffers, although this should change at the ratpit on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.