Things your missus does that drive you to despair

We are flying to Bolivia today, should be at the airport 3 hours before. That's in 10 minutes. She is out shopping somewhere. Doing my psoriasis no good.

We are flying to Bolivia today, should be at the airport 3 hours before. That's in 10 minutes. She is out shopping somewhere. Doing my psoriasis no good.

My psoriasis flared up there after reading your plight and I don't even have it.

WTF!

And here's me thinking I have a nervous time ahead facing Bayern tonight.

Don't know I'm fucking born.

Thanks for putting shit into perspective. :)

Reading these posts is making me feel much better about my girlfriend's mad episodes. Here's my most recent one I endured:

Went for a little trip to Leamington Spa and were in a boutique when I spotted a book called 'Things You Shouldn't Tell Your Children', a darkly funny book about the realities of adult life. I was chatting about it to the store owner and my girlfriend comes over and asks if it was a kids book. We both laugh and say that it wasn't and that I'll explain it to her after I've purchased it.

Thought nothing of it until about 5 minutes later she still has a face like thunder. I ask her what's up and she says that she doesn't appreciate having me and a stranger laugh at her. I tried to explain that we weren't laughing at her, just at the notion that this was a kid's book, but she's not having it. She then storms off into another shop so I said that I would just wait where I was on the street (to let her calm down).

10 minutes later I get a call: "Where the fuck are you?". "I'm right where you left me". "No, I came out and you had gone. Now I'm lost and you don't even care". Turns out she had come out of the shop and just carried on walking, still blinded by rage and not seen me standing where she left me across the road. And of course, it was all my fault, despite having not moved an inch.

I then had to go find her as she had become 'lost'; in fact, she was just 100 yards up the street and round the corner, but in her weird anger she'd lost her bearings. I saw her but had to retreat for a moment to compose myself as I was laughing at how ridiculous she was. She then saw me laughing from down the street and that of course made it worse. Took about 45 minutes for her to calm down and apologise.

Mad woman.

Last edited:
Reading these posts is making me feel much better about my girlfriend's mad episodes. Here's my most recent one I endured:

Went for a little trip to Leamington Spa and were in a boutique when I spotted a book called 'Things You Shouldn't Tell Your Children', a darkly funny book about the realities of adult life. I was chatting about it to the store owner and my girlfriend comes over and asks if it was a kids book. We both laugh and say that it wasn't and that I'll explain it to her after I've purchased it.

Thought nothing of it until about 5 minutes later she still has a face like thunder. I ask her what's up and she says that she doesn't appreciate having me and a stranger laugh at her. I tried to explain that we weren't laughing at her, just at the notion that this was a kid's book, but she's not having it. She then storms off into another shop so I said that I would just wait where I was on the street (to let her calm down).

10 minutes later I get a call: "Where the fuck are you?". "I'm right where you left me". "No, I came out and you had gone. Now I'm lost and you don't even care". Turns out she had come out of the shop and just carried on walking, still blinded by rage and not seen me standing where she left me across the road. And of course, it was all my fault, despite having not moved an inch.

I then had to go find her as she had become 'lost'; in fact, she was just 100 years up the street and round the corner, but in her weird anger she'd lost her bearings. I saw her but had to retreat for a moment to compose myself as I was laughing at how ridiculous she was. She then saw me laughing from down the street and that of course made it worse. Took about 45 minutes for her to calm down and apologise.

Mad woman.
Ha ha funny mate. I can only sympathise.

They are all odd. Every single one of them.

My GF tends to say a lot to me. Especially when we've finished work. I'd like that to be quiet time but she doesn't. It doesn't matter if I'm watching TV or sat looking into space minding my own business, she always needs to talk to me about everything.

She then gets annoyed if I don't remember every detail or her chats. Like, I have to take her for an eye test tomorrow. I just txt her before, where is it at? She then replies, you know where its at I've told you 3 times this week.

I don't think she has.

I've explained we need to work on her chats with quality over quantity.

Last edited:
Bought a house in Heaton Moor a couple years ago, she refused to move into it until it was renovated (it was a bit outdated tbf and did need work doing). So i rented it out for a year while we saved money, moved out of the house we were in and stayed with my parents while we just saved. Managed to save up a shit tonne of money to completely renovate the house, took 5 months and everyone was saying how it looked like a show home. She went London to visit her mum last week and her cousin has had an extension at the back with those bi-fold doors and such, now shes infatuated and wants it asap. So when i say i need to do some work on the weekends to help with savings she says i work too much and don't spend time with the family, WTF is wrong with these women.

Bought a house in Heaton Moor a couple years ago, she refused to move into it until it was renovated (it was a bit outdated tbf and did need work doing). So i rented it out for a year while we saved money, moved out of the house we were in and stayed with my parents while we just saved. Managed to save up a shit tonne of money to completely renovate the house, took 5 months and everyone was saying how it looked like a show home. She went London to visit her mum last week and her cousin has had an extension at the back with those bi-fold doors and such, now shes infatuated and wants it asap. So when i say i need to do some work on the weekends to help with savings she says i work too much and don't spend time with the family, WTF is wrong with these women.
Its the wiring.... they are definitely coded differently than blokes but don't fucking dare tell them...

They are all odd. Every single one of them.

My GF tends to say a lot to me. Especially when we've finished work. I'd like that to be quiet time but she doesn't. It doesn't matter if I'm watching TV or sat looking into space minding my own business, she always needs to talk to me about everything.

She then gets annoyed if I don't remember every detail or her chats. Like, I have to take her for an eye test tomorrow. I just txt her before, where is it at? She then replies, you know where its at I've told you 3 times this week.

I don't think she has.

I've explained we need to work on her chats with quality over quantity.
My boss is on the phone all day with his wife, i have no idea what they talk about. He'll get to the office, his work phone rings and its her, and from listening in i can just get that they're talking about how the kids were when he dropped them off at school and whether he's had his breakfast yet, or if he's had his morning shit and what the consistency of it was. Then she'll call again after lunch to tell him what she's been doing, or during lunch to tell him what she's eating. Then again a little later on, and so on. WTF do they talk about at home?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.