Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Can you watch?
head-stuck-in-a-boot.jpg

Kinda...

How is it possible for my wife to sound like 15 people walking around downstairs in clogs at 6 in the morning when she's going to work? How is it possible to almost break the sound barrier when flicking light switches on and off or unlocking the mortise lock on the front door?!!!!!!!!! I lie in bed just going to myself FFS!!!!! I swear to god when it's the other way round I literally float down the stairs in total silence and then creep about down there so as not to make any noise!

Does these really fucking loud attention seeking yawns. Then says "its genetic". I was trying to have a kip yesterday as well and she wouldn't stop talking. In response to the whole genetics thing, I now have ammunition to start behaving like my dad on a regular basis.

I feel your pain brother, as I type she's roasting 2 full chickens, so I'll be de-greasing the whole kitchen later, my fingers will be wrinkled to fuck by the time I've done.

Lol these are so true. My heart sinks every time she's in the kitchen.

Minè has started telling me about her dreams. Asking what do I think they mean.

She just ignores my, please fuck off, face and carries on.

It’s affecting my already fragile psyche after a week of tales about her pals at work.

I’m losing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.