Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Ditto but with the TV on. She needs to fall asleep whilst watching TV and got no consideration for me getting up at 4am and me needing darkness and quietness like a normal person to get to sleep.

Also replenishing a toilet roll on the holder is too much of a tough ask

When we moved to this house thirteen years ago we made a rule, no telly's upstairs
My Mrs will fall asleep watching telly in the lounge then when it's bedtime will be wide awake so reads in bed for an hour when I want to go to sleep

Some nights I'll go to bed early and try and leave her downstairs but then she'll say "I'll have an early night as well" but then still sit there reading

Talking in the cinema, it drives me mad. She does it at home which annoys me but it's not as bad as in the cinema. We watched a biopic a while ago and she kept leaning in with amazement but saying really loud 'THIS IS A TRUE STORY, IT REALLY HAPPENED CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!'. I fucking know, its a story about someones life you nob, that's the whole point.

Mine is house proud to the extreme, however, she will leave clothes hanging out of drawers so as they don't shut.
I also have to suffer the afore mentioned " noise gun". Football on the telly, by some miracle of modern science brings out the hoover.
Uses bleach everywhere. I detest the smell of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.