Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Constantly correcting my mannerism's when out and about. We was at Little Burnley and after sharing half a Meat and Potato I told her I wasn't happy with the fiscal. On the way back to our seats I saw a policeman and as I approached him she shrieked out no Bob lad no ! I said to the officer that a chap down in that kiosk had just charged me £3.50 for a pie and I said that I don't want him locking up or anything but just to have a quite word when he got the chance. I remonstrated that I could have bought a semi detached house around here for that kind of money and he replied " You could have bought the whole fucking street lad". She said I have to think far more before I speak out and what would have happened if he was a patriot of these parts but I think she was just being overtly worrisome. Be yourself and say what you see..If you see it say it ..

Constantly correcting my mannerism's when out and about. We was at Little Burnley and after sharing half a Meat and Potato I told her I wasn't happy with the fiscal. On the way back to our seats I saw a policeman and as I approached him she shrieked out no Bob lad no ! I said to the officer that a chap down in that kiosk had just charged me £3.50 for a pie and I said that I don't want him locking up or anything but just to have a quite word when he got the chance. I remonstrated that I could have bought a semi detached house around here for that kind of money and he replied " You could have bought the whole fucking street lad". She said I have to think far more before I speak out and what would have happened if he was a patriot of these parts but I think she was just being overtly worrisome. Be yourself and say what you see..If you see it say it ..

Mine puts a stab vest on the inflatable santa we have in the garden. So the local kids dont pop him.

Mine is the same. It’s unbelievable the amount of money she can spend with nothing of note to show for it at the end.

3 trees in our small house. Decorated every fucking year to the brim. Guess who goes up in the loft to get it all down? Does my tits in. Especially stuff put in front of the tv. Why would any sane person do that?

Tries to have a conversation with you while she’s upstairs and you’re downstairs with the kids. How the fuck am I supposed to hear whatever she’s saying with all that noise?!?!....
I'd have said ignore her, claiming you can't hear her, but you've got kids, and one of them is bound to grass you up to the mum.

Unless you instill the "snitches get stitches" mantra.

Mine is utterly incapable of going shopping - for anything - without returning with yet another new pair of slippers and new pyjamas for both her and the twins.

The amount of slippers and pyjamas scattered around the house is incredible. One pair of pyjamas still remains unused and sat on a surface since two weekends ago. Bizarre creatures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.