Things your missus does that drive you to despair

To be fair, you are supposed to wash your clothes inside out, and hang them inside out n’all so they don’t get dusty and discoloured on the outside.
One of the biggest rows we ever had was about her telling me I should iron my clothes inside out. I've never done it before and it actually makes sense. Obviously I would never tell her that

They don't get dishwashers. Looks like it's been loaded with a shovel when women do it and surprise surprise the stuff is still covered in crap after the wash. Dishwashers fault or husband's for buying a rubbish dishwasher obviously.
Women treat dishwashers like that because they don't like the fact that they've been replaced with technology ;)

I do the dishwasher in our house - cant stand the way the wife just shoves stuff in. You have to apply some logic and order to get the maximum in.
Exactly the same here. I’m happy for the mrs to do all the housework she wants but the dishwasher is my area. There’s a method and a system to it and things need to go in a specific order. Over the years I’ve worked out the right placement for every pot, pan and teaspoon for optimum loading and cleaning.

I could write a Haynes manual on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.