Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Just has you finish one job and not even managed to wash your hands reels off even more jobs. In the good book for all of 5 seconds compared to the bad book for months on end.

Mine's off to see Wynne Evans in Wrexham shortly and hasn't stopped banging on about him for week, the slap has come out and she looks like a drag queen....now, if I so much as mention Carol Vorderman she goes ballistic. Not only that but all my previous girlfriends, womanly conquests and ex wife miraculously find themselves queueing up in the pending shit storm.

Traditionally function over form has always dominated for mobility devices which is crap, but hopefully it does look like things are changing a fair bit now. Best wishes in sorting out something that does the job.
Ta mate.
I think there's a real market for disabled stuff that isn't horrible to look at. Some of these electric scooters the kids have are mint, and with a bit of fettling they could do the job a disability scooter does.

Tidying the place up and moving everything from where i left it. I need it to hand. Not put away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.