Things you've found.

I'm sure you did your civic duty and handed it in to the nearest police station.
"Hello Mr Officer, I found this wrap in my bedroom, it quite possibly is mine, I just thought I finished it all a week ago, please dispose of it"

slightly off topic,but I have loads of dreams about walking down the road,and finding loads of small change in the grass an under bushes,........im going now !

Wallet stuffed with money in Crete, gave it in a the police station due to the id card in it, iphone at total fitness, gave it in at reception, bank card which I posted it through the banks letter box and inner peace and tranquillity.

About 30 years ago me and a mate were out shooting rats near the scrap yards and sunken arches of Ancoats just off the Ashton canal not far from where the Etihad is now, it started pissing down so we climbed down a tunnel that led under the arches, as I went for a piss my steel toe capped boot hit something metal just partly buried under the dirt floor
I dug it out and it was a green going rusty smallish tin box, I opened it and it was full of old £1 notes, sixpences, threpenny bits and old pennys, a real treasure trove in those days about 40quid altogether, someone must'v buried it in there years ago and never come back for it

I once found 8 cans of colt 45 lager in a carrier bag on the back seat of the 169 bus on mount road in gorton.
I was about 17 at the time, and a right piss pot, unlike now where I rarely drink I must add. Anyway, the girl I was seeing at the time we used to argue like fuck because I was always pissed, and this one time I had agreed to not have a drink before we went out. So when I turned up with a carrier bag of cans, she hit the fucking roof and called me a lying twat. But it was a true story. she said she wasn't going out, so me and her brother got a load more, and got mindless.
True dat.

When I moved into my current flat a year ago, myself and housemate were checking the cupboards out, as you do. In his bedroom, in the bedside draws, there were several A4 sheets of paper with quite disturbing sexual messages on.

The previous weirdo guy who lived there and his slutbag mrs are obviously right freaks.

I won't go into what they said specifically as there may be ladies present but it was the full works.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.