Things you've found.

I was in New York with my wife in 2008 and it was blowing a gale. When we were walking up this street there was a bloke in a suit about fifteen to twenty yards in front of us holding on to a file and some other papers when this bit of paper blew out of this file down the street towards us which he hadn't noticed, I managed to catch it and called after the bloke who didn't hear me probably because of all the wind and the rain. He went into some office block and I followed him in after which the building security were all over me like a rash. I called to the fella to tell him he'd dropped what I had in my hand, I've never seen the colour drain out of a bloke's face so fast, it was the company payroll cheque...for $25,000,000, he was speechless and the security guys suddenly became really friendly.

broadband? In 1999? It was dial up connections at best back then!

There was a very early form of broadband back then called ADSL. It was a 512k connection and cost a fucking fortune, I know because we were one of the first customers.

I was about 10 and staying at my grandfather's house one summer holidays with my sisters and brother, and my sister came and told us that she'd been rooting around in the back of this large wardrobe full of fur coats and found an entire kingdom that was permanently stuck in midwinter due to some witch's curse.

No wait... Sorry, I'm confusing my life with the plot of some book I read as a child.

11066019_10153159365648909_7481349802968622664_n.jpg

Found this at the bottom of my garden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.