Third Kit

invisableman said:
invisableman said:
Plaything of the gods said:
I've just ordered this for £10.15 inc shipping.

2014-Top-quality-Manchester-city-jersey-Free-shipping-Manchester-soccer-jersey-away-white-with-holes-T.jpg

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014...ersey-away-white-with-holes-T/1105185068.html

Should come with the Nike tick, correct collar, etc. TBH, won't be too bothered if it doesn't.

keep us informed what it looks like when it arrives

Scrap that I've bit the bullet and just ordered one myself plus the home one but the fans version, let me know when or even if yours arrives.
I ordered it at the start of last weekend. Delivery is 15-29 days...

This shirt is the CL away shirt. I think it also needs to be used a bit in domestic competitions in order to qualify as 3rd kit? I know there was a thread that went into great detail about the rules on this. I started it by asking whether there was any real need to have a 3rd kit! As home and away are so different this year and the only real problem has been Villa and WH, I see even less need for a 2nd away kit this year.

SuperYaya said:
Here's the picture being spread about, for good measure. No idea when it's supposed to be out though.

fWkE9KC.jpg

This is quite a nice looking shirt actually. But every time I see a bloke with a new Nike shirt on I can't help but just think "mug". I'm nothing having a dig but I can't help but think anyone paying £60+ for a football shirt is agreeing to have their pants pulled down.

burning blue soul said:
that is the only nike top this year that i like, which probably means its fake and the third kit will in actual fact look like a flowery tea cosy!!!!!!
Looks like a packet of regal cigs

moz said:
anybody had it delivered yet?

No Not yet but it's free postage using china post so could take up to 40 days I ordered on 5th August, tracking online shows its left china so hopefully should arrive soon.

PaleBlue said:
I'm well past the days of looking good in any football shirt, but I like that third kit, especially the long sleeved one, I may be tempted but apparently the quality of the Nike kits ain't too clever.
The quality of the material of the imports seems to be OK, but one report so far, that I'm aware of, of badges and lettering coming off on 30 degree wash. The lettering came off my 2010-11 Umbro shirt from the MCFC shop (40 degree wash) as well, so none can be guaranteed.

However, the imports only seem to be short-sleeve shirts.

I've just got mine today from someone I know in wythenshawe. It's the players version with the vents and T bars on the shoulders. It came in a proper nike sealed package with all the tags on it like the ones on the home and away kit which I got from the city store. If its fake its a quality fake. I'm trying to put a picture up but this tapatalk is shit!

Chrisuk23 said:
I've just got mine today from someone I know in wythenshawe. It's the players version with the vents and T bars on the shoulders. It came in a proper nike sealed package with all the tags on it like the ones on the home and away kit which I got from the city store. If its fake its a quality fake. I'm trying to put a picture up but this tapatalk is shit!

Can he get anymore mate? Will pay good money for the player version one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.