This building will look very different

building.jpg

bluevengence said:
Bluebee2 said:
No not at all, just a little jibe at our worried neighbours.

A big neon debt counter ticking over on the roof would be good

We could do with one of them in the ground !! A big clock with the amount of debt they are in, with it going up every second as the intrest increases it !!

josh06 said:
I'm no 100%manc

whitebuilding.jpg

That could bite you on the arse, with most of the papers saying he'll be gone by xmas.

Why are they putting it all the way out there, only people from stockport use that road to get into Mcr? The proper artery into town is the M602.

warpig said:
Midlands Blue said:

eh? this isn't even the building shown on the op's link (???)

No, i thought it wasn't quite right, so i picked another office block, cut a few stories off, blocked some windows out, added others, changed the colour, did a bit of landscaping and added the road. Couldn't fool you though.

Midlands Blue said:
warpig said:
eh? this isn't even the building shown on the op's link (???)

No, i thought it wasn't quite right, so i picked another office block, cut a few stories off, blocked some windows out, added others, changed the colour, did a bit of landscaping and added the road. Couldn't fool you though.

all that effort yet it still looks like something a five year old has drawn. well done.

BWFC tid said:
josh06 said:
I'm no 100%manc

whitebuilding.jpg

That could bite you on the arse, with most of the papers saying he'll be gone by xmas.

Why are they putting it all the way out there, only people from stockport use that road to get into Mcr? The proper artery into town is the M602.

And we know that all journalists are clued up, non sensationalist, reasonable correspondents.

It's at the end of the Mancunian Way, a mile at most from the ground, a few hundred yards from Piccadilly Station. You wouldn't pass that junction if you were coming from Stockport. There are arterial roads into the city from all directions. Apart from all this, you're spot on, fuckwit.

Bet Mancini wouldn't approve, he's the sort of fella who would say, "lets do our talking on the pitch."

Gary Cook = small time, giddy-clown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.