This Cesspit of a City

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Just been in town and parked in that multi storey car park near tib street.

Two blokes , one wrapped in a sleeping bag and his mate just dropped his keks and had a shit on the pavement

The dirty ****

Tbf that tired arguement always dies a death, as if you did get these people doing street cleaning jobs then technically they are a paid workforce, so entiled to the minimum wage which would be a drain on local goverent and therefore lead to job cuts of said services.

A viscous circle, as some businesses found out when this was tried and the general public felt they should be paid faily for their work not the dole of £40 or whatever it is

But then we could make prisoners do it, you know like a chain gang maybe
I think it would be a fairly fluid circle, but I take your point.

Yeah, sorry about that.
His shoes looked familiar............

2nvcxo3.jpg

Last edited:
Just been in town and parked in that multi storey car park near tib street.

Two blokes , one wrapped in a sleeping bag and his mate just dropped his keks and had a shit on the pavement

The dirty ****
Fucking he’ll shouldn’t off but laughed my bollocks off

It depends how you look at it. If you're well off and happy to step over the beggars on your way to the flashy new restaurant that costs £££££s to sit down, then yeah, I can see how you might think that today's Manchester is an agreeable place. Superficially at least, it's a booming city. Some people are doing very nicely out of it.

On the other hand, it's lost its soul. The Manchester I knew and loved is dead. Eventually it will just be a mass of concrete blocks, and a few wind-swept "public spaces" that will be monetised as soon as someone figures out how. And everywhere will still be covered in litter and chewing gum, because no one gives a shite.

Enjoy the Circus (and similar unique pubs) while you may, because the writing is on the wall.
This is bang on .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.