This Easter Weekends Matches.

City and both the Scouse all do the double over the rags. LOL you twats.

Nicked off the caff;

''Yeah Run away David you fecking bollockless coward. ''

''Moyes off to withdraw the cash from his bank account before his salary is reversed. ''

''Cowardly twat has just bolted down the tunnel. Can't even be there for his players coming of the pitch, or giving anything back to the fans. feck you Moyes you classless cnut. ''

kupest said:
Pam said:
CL mathematically gone bar the goal difference.

Not even GD, Arsenal are 13 above them and United only play for 12.

And they knocked us on our defence of the Title? lol

They're currently 23 points behind the leaders, let me say that again 23 POINTS behind the leaders

jimharri said:
Nicked off the caff;

''Yeah Run away David you fecking bollockless coward. ''

''Moyes off to withdraw the cash from his bank account before his salary is reversed. ''

''Cowardly twat has just bolted down the tunnel. Can't even be there for his players coming of the pitch, or giving anything back to the fans. feck you Moyes you classless cnut. ''

I'll see your that, and raise you this:

How some people are blaming Moyes for this defeat is beyond me. He put up the most attacking, talanted and (on paper atleast) the most sensible team. Was he to know that Wayne Rooney was dreaming about shagging fecking 50 year old women or Juan Mata was too busy wanking over his beard.

Absolute fecking disgraceful performance by the players and a big feck you to this shit system we all fecking love. Give a man a 25inch penis and get him to put it into a girl that wont have it and what do you get? feck all. Please get rid of these cnuts who do the same shit and give me a set of wingers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.