This Easter Weekends Matches.

Pam said:
citykev28 said:
Is he fucking right in the head?

"Whatever Manchester City think about their title chances, they should remember they've got to come here."

Why not focus on the teams in front of you, you biased old ****?

When we were winning one of our CL group games quite handsomely, he suddenly piped up that City shouldn't forget having a game against Bayern Munich away to play. He resents the fuck out of us, I am sick of this little troll.
even on fifa 14 when they do little seguements about city. he says ''they have the infrastructure and the finance...they aren't going away are they?'' hahahaha no we are not ''going away'' tyler you bitter nob

jimharri said:
RyanP3609 said:
Danamy said:
I do like Martinez, once again he comes across well in an interview and shows his class

Very classy manager, doesn't seem to talk shit about other clubs or players (much like our own Pelli!), doesn't try stupid "mind game" shit and just seems like a nice guy.

Complete opposite of the Liverpool manager who's Maureen 2.0.
I was thinking more ''Maureen Lite''!

Maureen Zero

karen7 said:
I still can't believe how far the rags have fallen
Never did i think i would see this

Me neither but I think we're going to have to enjoy the little bit that's left of Moyes reign while we can because it is inconceivable he'll still be their manager next season. Dead man walking, sadly.

Still, it's been one fucking hilarious season!

Ducado said:
Danamy said:
I do like Martinez, once again he comes across well in an interview and shows his class

I think he's nailed on to be the manager of Real Madrid one day

You can't help but think that United got the wrong manager

As far as I am concerned, the rags hired EXACTLY the right manager!

And I bet most Blues feel the same way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.