This Easter Weekends Matches.

Pam said:
jimharri said:
Len Rum said:
But at the risk of boring the arse of everyone else on the forum, in your scenario had Chavs won yesterday then there would have been no result at Klanfield that would have put us in charge of our own destiny, whereas now there is - a Chav victory.
Fair point. What i'm saying is, how motivated will Chelsea be now? They may well put most of their eggs into the CL basket, and fierld a weaker side in Murkyside. Not what we want.

People are forgetting we have to win a game tomoz before any of this starts to kick in.
Correct , and we probably have to win ALL our remaining games for any of it to kick in!

Der Bomber said:
jimharri said:
Nicked off the caff;

''Yeah Run away David you fecking bollockless coward. ''

''Moyes off to withdraw the cash from his bank account before his salary is reversed. ''

''Cowardly twat has just bolted down the tunnel. Can't even be there for his players coming of the pitch, or giving anything back to the fans. feck you Moyes you classless cnut. ''

I'll see your that, and raise you this:

How some people are blaming Moyes for this defeat is beyond me. He put up the most attacking, talanted and (on paper atleast) the most sensible team. Was he to know that Wayne Rooney was dreaming about shagging fecking 50 year old women or Juan Mata was too busy wanking over his beard.

Absolute fecking disgraceful performance by the players and a big feck you to this shit system we all fecking love. Give a man a 25inch penis and get him to put it into a girl that wont have it and what do you get? feck all. Please get rid of these cnuts who do the same shit and give me a set of wingers.

This one was rather funny...

"I really fecking hate David Moyes and his stupid wrinkly fecking face. Complete and utter pointless loser."

Der Bomber said:
jimharri said:
Nicked off the caff;

''Yeah Run away David you fecking bollockless coward. ''

''Moyes off to withdraw the cash from his bank account before his salary is reversed. ''

''Cowardly twat has just bolted down the tunnel. Can't even be there for his players coming of the pitch, or giving anything back to the fans. feck you Moyes you classless cnut. ''

I'll see your that, and raise you this:

How some people are blaming Moyes for this defeat is beyond me. He put up the most attacking, talanted and (on paper atleast) the most sensible team. Was he to know that Wayne Rooney was dreaming about shagging fecking 50 year old women or Juan Mata was too busy wanking over his beard.

Absolute fecking disgraceful performance by the players and a big feck you to this shit system we all fecking love. Give a man a 25inch penis and get him to put it into a girl that wont have it and what do you get? feck all. Please get rid of these cnuts who do the same shit and give me a set of wingers.

As much as I don't like agreeing with scum fans.. and as much as I am loving the demise of the filth. I kind of agree with him. This United team is fucking gash. It's all stemmed from Rooney holding the club by the balls for his 300k contact/captaincy/"ambassador". In my opinion there trying to get Gollum sacked.

Rooney just doesn't seemingly give a fuck as he knows he'll still collect his mammoth wages. Mata's trying but he's only as good as the players around him (who are all dogshit), Kagawa's been wasted at the scum and now he's a shell of his Bundesliga self.

The blame should be left with whiskey-nosed **** , but of course the media will never link it with them. The key to it is this team last year was fucking dogshite, but gpc had the ref's in his pocket and carried that to his farewell title. Soon as he got it he knew this team's going nowhere and he's not going to get the money to improve it so was off. Gollum's been put in charge and now without ref help you see just how shit they are. Mata was a stupid purchase as now there 3 best players (RVP, Rooney, Mata) all play roughly the same position so all 3 can't play together.

The only thing I hope is that they don't get the vast amounts of money that's being talked about for them to spend in the summer.. I can't see the Glazier's changing there usual type but you never know.

Everton on the other hand despite not having possession looked very good, hopefully they won't play to that level when we visit in a few weeks time and play more like they did against Palace.

Ducado said:
lafitz2008 said:
I know you have to take into account the opposition but quite impressive this from Everton.

Palace beat them the other night

Been all sorts of odd results recently but Evetons work rate and general play was great today.

I do like Martinez, once again he comes across well in an interview and shows his class

I think he's nailed on to be the manager of Real Madrid one day

lafitz2008 said:
Ducado said:
lafitz2008 said:
I know you have to take into account the opposition but quite impressive this from Everton.

Been all sorts of odd results recently but Evetons work rate and general play was great today.
The vermin had a lot of the possession today, but you get the feeling they'd still be playing at midnight and not have scored.

Danamy said:
I do like Martinez, once again he comes across well in an interview and shows his class

Very classy manager, doesn't seem to talk shit about other clubs or players (much like our own Pelli!), doesn't try stupid "mind game" shit and just seems like a nice guy.

Complete opposite of the Liverpool manager who's Maureen 2.0.

RyanP3609 said:
Danamy said:

Very classy manager, doesn't seem to talk shit about other clubs or players (much like our own Pelli!), doesn't try stupid "mind game" shit and just seems like a nice guy.

Complete opposite of the Liverpool manager who's Maureen 2.0.
I was thinking more ''Maureen Lite''!

jimharri said:
lafitz2008 said:
Ducado said:

The vermin had a lot of the possession today, but you get the feeling they'd still be playing at midnight and not have scored.

Yep,they were happy to let them have possession at times but hardly gave them a sniff of goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.