This Easter Weekends Matches.

everythingchangesbutblue said:
kupest said:
you don't think Suarez is even remotely annoying?

Not as much as Mourinho, I can't imagine him going in front of our dug out and fans and doing a slide and what not. He has said so much shit but just because he said it in February people are forgetting it.

Least he aint a racist though, i find that more vile than celabrating in front of opposition fans.

Agreed

kupest said:
kupest said:
Not as much as Mourinho, I can't imagine him going in front of our dug out and fans and doing a slide and what not. He has said so much shit but just because he said it in February people are forgetting it.

Least he aint a racist though, i find that more vile than celabrating in front of opposition fans.

Agreed
Cheers mate, tbh i can't see how anyone could think differently.

Goo said:
kupest said:
Why are people on here siding with Mou. He has been the biggest twat, celebrating in front of Pellgrini with the Nasty/Hart error, atleast Rodgers din't do that ! Pretty sure he would be on about us if he was going to play us. He is a bigger twat than Rodgers no questions asked honestly.

Because even though we look through blue tinted glasses for the most part, it was yet another bad ref call that eases the dippers to a potential title. Non last week for us and one for sunderland today. With utd nowhere sky and the fa want the next best thing, see Scudermores comments from a few weeks ago.

Surprised anyone wants Chelsea to win over Liverpool. Sure Rodgers goes on about City from time to time, but nothing like Mourinho. When bacon left I was rubbing my hands with glee that the most annoying thing about football was gone, but this guy has really stepped up to fill his boots in that department. He's utterly embarrassing and cringey.

At least Liverpool actually play some entertaining football, and despite the fans being quite annoying, their players seem to be decent enough. No one really annoying in their squad who just endlessly whines on to refs or is in the media slagging city off. Chelsea are full of self entitled knobs!

You really fucking think the be all and end all is who manages the club that makes the ultimate difference between which one you despise more.

For me it's the sycophantic, biased, scouse ridden media that have got on my tits recently. Sickening. Add to that their supporters, who I have to put up with day in day out, some haven't really bothered talking football with me for years, now coming out the woodwork.

Reading this thread I can see where the 'you used to be Chelsea fans' thing comes from....

Great result for us tonight. We needed 2 teams to slip up. Now we only need one.

SuperSilva said:
MSP said:
Mourinho is going to put some hell of the pressure this week on referee of their match vs Liverpool.

This all day along... and watch how it influences the dippers next 1-2 games.

I don't think people realise what Maureen's words have just meant on live television and its impact in the media tomorrow morning and in the coming days till the Dipper v Chelski game.

Those stupid penalties which dippers have been given in the last 10 odd games which allowed them to collect quite a few points will magically disappear...

Have some friggin hope blues and stop being so f*cking pessimistic ...

Just said the same thing. He is one clever old goat. Not only that, he'll avoid any fine as he's congratulated them on their performance - sarcastic as you like but still not said anything at all derogatory about the refs

mcmanus said:
Goo said:
Because even though we look through blue tinted glasses for the most part, it was yet another bad ref call that eases the dippers to a potential title. Non last week for us and one for sunderland today. With utd nowhere sky and the fa want the next best thing, see Scudermores comments from a few weeks ago.

Surprised anyone wants Chelsea to win over Liverpool. Sure Rodgers goes on about City from time to time, but nothing like Mourinho. When bacon left I was rubbing my hands with glee that the most annoying thing about football was gone, but this guy has really stepped up to fill his boots in that department. He's utterly embarrassing and cringey.

At least Liverpool actually play some entertaining football, and despite the fans being quite annoying, their players seem to be decent enough. No one really annoying in their squad who just endlessly whines on to refs or is in the media slagging city off. Chelsea are full of self entitled knobs!

You really fucking think the be all and end all is who manages the club that makes the ultimate difference between which one you despise more.

For me it's the sycophantic, biased, scouse ridden media that have got on my tits recently. Sickening. Add to that their supporters, who I have to put up with day in day out, some haven't really bothered talking football with me for years, now coming out the woodwork.

Calm down mate. At the end of the day you have to accept that if City don't win the league someone else will, and in that scenario Liverpool are by far the team I'd like to win out of the realistic other candidates out there.

They've given us our best games home and away the whole season. Yeah it'll be gutting if we don't win it, but someone has too, and I'd rather the Liverpool squad do, than Chelsea's. Don't give a shit about the fans, there are good and bad in every fan base.

Blumers Bloomers said:
SuperSilva said:
MSP said:
Mourinho is going to put some hell of the pressure this week on referee of their match vs Liverpool.

I don't think people realise what Maureen's words have just meant on live television and its impact in the media tomorrow morning and in the coming days till the Dipper v Chelski game.

Those stupid penalties which dippers have been given in the last 10 odd games which allowed them to collect quite a few points will magically disappear...

Just said the same thing. He is one clever old goat. Not only that, he'll avoid any fine as he's congratulated them on their performance - sarcastic as you like but still not said anything at all derogatory about the refs

I'm afraid his old tricks won't wash. The game has evolved. Before he was fresh. Now we are smarter.

Blumers Bloomers said:
SuperSilva said:
MSP said:

Didn't GPC say something similar and get done for it?

kupest said:
you don't think Suarez is even remotely annoying?

Obviously.

Id much rather see Moaninho win the league than those despicable tramps. The love-in in recent weeks has been embarassing and quite sickening, with such blatant bias its quite unbelievable some of the tosh has allowed to even be published.

The self righteous fans and not to mention Rodgers, who i now hate after his little 'money' dig the other day, are some of the worst ive ever seen and have only come out of the woodwork in recent months, with a resemblance of the lot on the other side of Manchester. After all this hype, to see it cave in all around them would be utterly priceless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.