This Easter Weekends Matches.

proudbear said:
Id much rather see Moaninho win the league than those despicable tramps. The love-in in recent weeks has been embarassing and quite sickening, with such blatant bias its quite unbelievable some of the tosh has allowed to even be published.

The self righteous fans and not to mention Rodgers, who i now hate after his little 'money' dig the other day, are some of the worst ive ever seen and have only come out of the woodwork in recent months, with a resemblance of the lot on the other side of Manchester. After all this hype, to see it cave in all around them would be utterly priceless.

100% this

marco said:
proudbear said:
Id much rather see Moaninho win the league than those despicable tramps. The love-in in recent weeks has been embarassing and quite sickening, with such blatant bias its quite unbelievable some of the tosh has allowed to even be published.

The self righteous fans and not to mention Rodgers, who i now hate after his little 'money' dig the other day, are some of the worst ive ever seen and have only come out of the woodwork in recent months, with a resemblance of the lot on the other side of Manchester. After all this hype, to see it cave in all around them would be utterly priceless.

100% this

Well as of now, we're more likely to win it than Jose's lot.

Pam said:
marco said:
proudbear said:

100% this

Well as of now, we're more likely to win it than Jose's lot.

We could all be loving him again next week if he manages to get 3 points at Anfield

Can I just say that although we can never beat them at their place and they have helped bugger up our chances of winning the league I really hope Sunderland stay up.

Wait there a second, Chelsea lost, well TangerineSteve (sorry mate forgot your exact username) mate you were fucking bang on sir and i was wrong.
I didn't give Sunderland a cat's chance and i was dead fucking wrong.
Happy i am wrong but wrong i am and i hold my hands up mate.

Goo said:
At least Liverpool actually play some entertaining football, and despite the fans being quite annoying, their players seem to be decent enough. No one really annoying in their squad who just endlessly whines on to refs or is in the media slagging city off. Chelsea are full of self entitled knobs!

I can't help but agree here. Suarez and Gerrard rarely try to influence the referee and Skrtel is a bastion of the game to rank alongside John Charles.

citykev28 said:
Goo said:
At least Liverpool actually play some entertaining football, and despite the fans being quite annoying, their players seem to be decent enough. No one really annoying in their squad who just endlessly whines on to refs or is in the media slagging city off. Chelsea are full of self entitled knobs!

I can't help but agree here. Suarez and Gerrard rarely try to influence the referee and Skrtel is a bastion of the game to rank alongside John Charles.
was that Jon charles the wrestler from WWE?

squirtyflower said:
citykev28 said:
Goo said:

The very same.

squirtyflower said:
citykev28 said:
Goo said:

i thought he was a spaniel tbh

Begbie said:
squirtyflower said:
citykev28 said:
i thought he was a spaniel tbh
No, he was Welsh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.