This Easter Weekends Matches.

Whatever Redknapp says there's no way Ramires can get a retrospective ban after Fellaini got away with his elbow on Zaba. It was interesting to hear Hoddle say "no manager could defend that", well Moyes would find a way.
Two massive decisions gone Liverpools way this week. First Suarez escaping a red card and then a terrible decision for the Sunderland penalty. It's one thing trying to make sure Liverpool win the title but I bet Fulham won't be too happy if they get relegated by one point and Sunderland stay up.

everythingchangesbutblue said:
kupest said:
Why are people on here siding with Mou. He has been the biggest twat, celebrating in front of Pellgrini with the Nasty/Hart error, atleast Rodgers din't do that ! Pretty sure he would be on about us if he was going to play us. He is a bigger twat than Rodgers no questions asked honestly.

Because even though we look through blue tinted glasses for the most part, it was yet another bad ref call that eases the dippers to a potential title. Non last week for us and one for sunderland today. With utd nowhere sky and the fa want the next best thing, see Scudermores comments from a few weeks ago.

Surprised anyone wants Chelsea to win over Liverpool. Sure Rodgers goes on about City from time to time, but nothing like Mourinho. When bacon left I was rubbing my hands with glee that the most annoying thing about football was gone, but this guy has really stepped up to fill his boots in that department. He's utterly embarrassing and cringey.

At least Liverpool actually play some entertaining football, and despite the fans being quite annoying, their players seem to be decent enough. No one really annoying in their squad who just endlessly whines on to refs or is in the media slagging city off. Chelsea are full of self entitled knobs!

pudge said:
SuperSilva said:
So,

Norwich vs. Dippers tomorrow
Dippers vs. Chelsea vs after that...

Dippers will absolutely not get all 6 points from these 2 games as Chelsea will go guns blazin at klanfield... People forget that Maureen absolutely f*ckin hates dippers and will want to beat them to ensure he tries to win something this year... Just look at his post match interview and him giving the refs shit... he will want some payback and beat the dippers... certain of it.

Liverpool have still got to go and play away at Crystal Palace who are on f*ckin fire at the moment so I wouldn't be surprised if dippers dropped 2 points there...

People think this loss will mean he will prioritise the CL but i dont think so... Chelski play A. Madrid on Tuesday... they then have 4 days rest between then and dippers game... they will play full strength v dippers as they will not want to fuck up again like they have done now...

Also, Chelski are playing away in Madrid on Wednesday and they will probably get hammered on their pitch... think it will be good night CL and wanna hurt the dippers... Maureen is top class in the big games... look at the games vs us and Arsenal... Chelski will get a result at Klanfield and dippers will drop points at C. Palace and possibly at Norwich tomorrow...
How can you say Mourinho is "top class in the big games" and say they'll get hammered in their CL semi but sure they'll get something at Anfield?

Sorry, when I say big games I refer to Prem League... UCL is a whole new level. Big domestic games Maureen has done well...

... I am certain dippers will drop points... Its more to do with how we perform in our last games.

Goo said:
kupest said:
Why are people on here siding with Mou. He has been the biggest twat, celebrating in front of Pellgrini with the Nasty/Hart error, atleast Rodgers din't do that ! Pretty sure he would be on about us if he was going to play us. He is a bigger twat than Rodgers no questions asked honestly.

Because even though we look through blue tinted glasses for the most part, it was yet another bad ref call that eases the dippers to a potential title. Non last week for us and one for sunderland today. With utd nowhere sky and the fa want the next best thing, see Scudermores comments from a few weeks ago.

Surprised anyone wants Chelsea to win over Liverpool. Sure Rodgers goes on about City from time to time, but nothing like Mourinho. When bacon left I was rubbing my hands with glee that the most annoying thing about football was gone, but this guy has really stepped up to fill his boots in that department. He's utterly embarrassing and cringey.

At least Liverpool actually play some entertaining football, and despite the fans being quite annoying, their players seem to be decent enough. No one really annoying in their squad who just endlessly whines on to refs or is in the media slagging city off. Chelsea are full of self entitled knobs!

you don't think Suarez is even remotely annoying?

Goo said:

Not so much this season. Entertaining to watch. Rather be sat on a Saturday evening watching Suarez play than a Chelsea snore-fest.

MSP said:
Mourinho is going to put some hell of the pressure this week on referee of their match vs Liverpool.

This all day along... and watch how it influences the dippers next 1-2 games.

I don't think people realise what Maureen's words have just meant on live television and its impact in the media tomorrow morning and in the coming days till the Dipper v Chelski game.

Those stupid penalties which dippers have been given in the last 10 odd games which allowed them to collect quite a few points will magically disappear...

Have some friggin hope blues and stop being so f*cking pessimistic ...

Scouser said:
Very good result for us tonight. Now watch us thrash Norwich tomorrow and we are 3 games away from the title. YNWA
YAWN

fuck off you tramp

Goo said:

Not as much as Mourinho, I can't imagine him going in front of our dug out and fans and doing a slide and what not. He has said so much shit but just because he said it in February people are forgetting it.

kupest said:
Goo said:

Not as much as Mourinho, I can't imagine him going in front of our dug out and fans and doing a slide and what not. He has said so much shit but just because he said it in February people are forgetting it.

Least he aint a racist though, i find that more vile than celabrating in front of opposition fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.