This Easter Weekends Matches.

Danielmanc said:
Steak Bake said:
Armaan said:
Norwich are the shittest team in the league look like a pub side.

Or Liverpool are the best team in the league destroying everything in their path?

They are doing what they need to win the league - City and Chelsea aren't

Exactly. It's proper bitter in here today, quite embarrassing actually.

I hate, HATE Liverpool - but have some class lads. Stuff about them "needing to move on" because of the Hillsborough thing is just sick.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
35 games in, and not one bastard team has parked the bus against these cnuts. Open contest after open contest, so they can break quickly and score at will. Beggars belief
Good point. We cop it every week and they never do.

Steak Bake said:
Danielmanc said:
Steak Bake said:
Or Liverpool are the best team in the league destroying everything in their path?

They are doing what they need to win the league - City and Chelsea aren't

Exactly. It's proper bitter in here today, quite embarrassing actually.

I hate, HATE Liverpool - but have some class lads. Stuff about them "needing to move on" because of the Hillsborough thing is just sick.
You seem to embarrass with remarkable ease.

jollylescott said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
35 games in, and not one bastard team has parked the bus against these cnuts. Open contest after open contest, so they can break quickly and score at will. Beggars belief
Good point. We cop it every week and they never do.

Lads, lads, lads.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS when you're "the team to beat".

Teams have parked the bus against us for YEARS! If you're good enough, you'll put the opposition away.

cookster said:
ManCityX said:
cookster said:
You expect us to win 5 on the bounce. Time to start preparing for next season with a new young fresh manager.

Well we've won 8 on the bounce and gone 20+ games without losing as well.

You don't know much about City do you? Always thought you came across as the plastic armchair type tbf.

Whatever knobhead, living in Droylsden 2 miles away from the ground, going to every home game and 50% of away games makes me a plastic.

Just stop trying to drag the club down. This is what creates the crap depressing atmosphere around the club all the time, even during periods of success. It's not wanted.

Lancet Fluke said:
Theengelbert said:
This isn't over yet, next goal is key
If you say so.

Haven't you been watching the premiership this year? There's been some bizarre results. Stranger things have happened than Norwich pulling 2 goals back against a defence as ropey as Liverpools

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.