This Easter Weekends Matches.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Liverpool just work harder off the ball, that's the key difference imo and it's what we've lost in the past few months that has been costly, we can't keep our players fit whereas they can, therefore they can keep that intensity.
playin once a week since xmas has helped them in that department

Theengelbert said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Theengelbert said:
This isn't over yet, next goal is key
If you say so.

Haven't you been watching the premiership this year? There's been some bizarre results. Stranger things have happened than Norwich pulling 2 goals back against a defence as ropey as Liverpools
I've watched more than enough to know there is very little chance of Norwich getting anything out of this.

ManCityX said:
cookster said:
ManCityX said:
Well we've won 8 on the bounce and gone 20+ games without losing as well.

You don't know much about City do you? Always thought you came across as the plastic armchair type tbf.

Whatever knobhead, living in Droylsden 2 miles away from the ground, going to every home game and 50% of away games makes me a plastic.

Just stop trying to drag the club down. This is what creates the crap depressing atmosphere around the club all the time, even during periods of success. It's not wanted.

I've got an opinion to air, just cause I aint a happy clapper like you don't be a prick. As for my personal problems I'm quite happy to discuss them with you at Summerbee's bar tomorrow night?

Theengelbert said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Theengelbert said:
This isn't over yet, next goal is key
If you say so.

Haven't you been watching the premiership this year? There's been some bizarre results. Stranger things have happened than Norwich pulling 2 goals back against a defence as ropey as Liverpools
Your right there,stranger things have happened,we've lost the league to these scouse twats.

Lancet Fluke said:
Theengelbert said:
Lancet Fluke said:
If you say so.

I've watched more than enough to know there is very little chance of Norwich getting anything out of this.
Their chances are slim and slim's left town...

Suarez is such a ****! Blatant handball, doesn't get booked and moans about it. Then tried to break, kicks the ball at the sliding Norwich player then goes to his go to move holding his hand claiming handball..

Flanaghan just took a player out and the ref didn't even give play on yet when Snodgrass does it it's an automatic yellow...

cookster said:
ManCityX said:
cookster said:
Whatever knobhead, living in Droylsden 2 miles away from the ground, going to every home game and 50% of away games makes me a plastic.

Just stop trying to drag the club down. This is what creates the crap depressing atmosphere around the club all the time, even during periods of success. It's not wanted.

I've got an opinion to air, just cause I aint a happy clapper like you don't be a prick. As for my personal problems I'm quite happy to discuss them with you at Summerbee's bar tomorrow night?
I'll come along and listen if you get the beers in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.