This Easter Weekends Matches.

i started off thinking if city dont win the league then i cant begrudge a liverpool side doing it after 24 years, they were the best option of a bad bunch. but now after hearing so much arrogant shite from their fans and their sense of entitlement, it really is depressing thinking that they are likely to hold on and win the fucking thing!!!

for fuck sake chelsea beat these wankers next week and i will support your team against madrid.....i promise!

Two identical fouls, one on a Norwich player, one on a Liverpool player

Guess which one he gives

Just got in from mass; so much for praying for divine intervention! Odd that; there were loads on here earlier who were saying that Norwich were going to get something out of today's game.

Aye; a hiding.

Steak Bake said:
jollylescott said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
35 games in, and not one bastard team has parked the bus against these cnuts. Open contest after open contest, so they can break quickly and score at will. Beggars belief
Good point. We cop it every week and they never do.

Lads, lads, lads.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS when you're "the team to beat".

Teams have parked the bus against us for YEARS! If you're good enough, you'll put the opposition away.
Steak mate, your wumming is quite good but a bit obvious. You need to work on it and perhaps come back with a different user name.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
cookster said:
ManCityX said:
Just stop trying to drag the club down. This is what creates the crap depressing atmosphere around the club all the time, even during periods of success. It's not wanted.

I've got an opinion to air, just cause I aint a happy clapper like you don't be a prick. As for my personal problems I'm quite happy to discuss them with you at Summerbee's bar tomorrow night?
I'll come along and listen if you get the beers in.

What's your poison? Gonna have to work out if it's going to be a cheap date.

Looks like Norwich have finally realised they're in a relegation scrap. Still think the game is gone for them though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.