This has done monumental damage hasn't it

Lots of people being philisophical about the whole thing and i suppose not a lot else you can do but i for one am gutted.........and what makes this more frustrating is the fact that on the same day it all fall through we sign that little c*ntin, w*nkin, sh*tin, tosser bellend for 14m!!!!!! wat the f*k, this for me as been a absolutley sh*te day and i can see all the media, rags, and city hatters having a good old laugh about this one.........i just hope i'm smiling come the end of the window.

Lots of people being philisophical about the whole thing and i suppose not a lot else you can do but i for one am gutted.........and what makes this more frustrating is the fact that on the same day it all fall through we sign that little c*ntin, w*nkin, sh*tin, tosser bellend for 14m!!!!!! what the f*k, this for me as been a absolutley sh*te day and i can see all the media, rags, and city hatters having a good old laugh about this one.........i just hope i'm smiling come the end of the window.

I think Milan will regret not taking our money just as much as we regret not getting Kaka.

Some people are moaning about us only getting Bellamy. but Milan are having to resort to getting people like Beckham on loan!
We will still have the money tomorrow and Milan will still have a world class player amongst some ageing stars and a lot of average players.
They are third in the league and may still not qualify for the c.l.

This deal was doomed the moment the media started using terms like "immoral" and "obscene" and comparing our new found wealth as a contrast to the world financial situation.

The pressure on Kaka was immense, and if i am honest, if i was Kaka in his situation, i would not have left either. He could only lose by coming to City and gain by staying at Milan. In all reality it was a no brainer for him.

I admit I am hugely dissapointed, but lets get a perspective on this. Worse shit has happened to us than this.

No player is ever bigger than the club, and the risk with Kaka was exactly that. Its the same with Robinho too, if the rumours are true and he has stomped of in a huff, then get rid, and get rid of any player who thinks he is bigger than Manchester City FC. I dont want any player coming here because of the money, i want them coming to us because they WANT to come to us, because we have a vision for great things, and financial power to deliver that vision.

The one plus about the Kaka fiasco is this. The whole football world now knows we have the desire AND the resource to go to the top.

I think Milan will regret not taking our money just as much as we regret not getting Kaka.

Some people are moaning about us only getting Bellamy. but Milan are having to resort to getting people like Beckham on loan!
We will still have the money tomorrow and Milan will still have a world class player amongst some ageing stars and a lot of average players.

I am just pissed off we got suckered by Milan again, you know the saying fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, that’s how I feel right now, I think we were very naive dealing with Milan and should have covered our corner and clarified the situation before travelling ,I just think we look a bit silly travelling out there and not even speaking to the player so I don’t understand the point of the journey, and then to top it all that crooked cnut Berlusconi even beating us to breaking the story.

Anyway that is the least of our troubles now; SSN is going with the Robinho told Kaka not to come story also on the back of the first edition Mail which said it might scupper the Kaka deal which they were not to know going to print so things might get much worse.

Why the fcuk does trouble always follows us.

harry the plumber said:

Well they are reportedly £28m in the red, who would bet against a Milan, City final in the UEFA cup.

Kris_Musampa said:
This deal was doomed the moment the media started using terms like "immoral" and "obscene" and comparing our new found wealth as a contrast to the world financial situation.

The pressure on Kaka was immense, and if i am honest, if i was Kaka in his situation, i would not have left either. He could only lose by coming to City and gain by staying at Milan. In all reality it was a no brainer for him.

I admit I am hugely dissapointed, but lets get a perspective on this. Worse shit has happened to us than this.

No player is ever bigger than the club, and the risk with Kaka was exactly that. Its the same with Robinho too, if the rumours are true and he has stomped of in a huff, then get rid, and get rid of any player who thinks he is bigger than Manchester City FC. I dont want any player coming here because of the money, i want them coming to us because they WANT to come to us, because we have a vision for great things, and financial power to deliver that vision.

The one plus about the Kaka fiasco is this. The whole football world now knows we have the desire AND the resource to go to the top.

Good post mate

Hi all - What a night for my first post. I'm sick especially because i told a few pals this was the night! I have been following Ajay through this window and bluemoon & mancityfans for about a year now quite content to view without the need to register/post

Anyway a few beers with fellow blues this evening has tempted me in.

1. I’m not sure this is over yet – hard ball tactic and we may have planned for the summer all along, Get in early show the player our interest al la scum with Berbatov and Madrid with Diving Shit sometimes the big players need courting and to feel loved/wanted.

2. We have to stick together and as fans get that winning attitude Rob was going on about. We have to wake up tomorrow and every other day from this day forth/first and don’t let that “same old city” shit into our mentality, we are what we eat and we’re going to eat at the top table. With or without Kaka!

Chippy_boy said:
1. We look like fooking idiots again
2. People will say "City are so shite that not even £100m and £500k per week would make anyone play for them". Or words to that effect.
3. Other decent players will be put off.
4. Worst of all, WE might not want to make such a generous bid ever again.

It's not a complete and total disaster (close) but not signing Kaka, compared to signing him, puts us back 2 years in my view. Had we signed him, everything would have started to fall into place. Others would have surely following easily and willingly. Now we are not back to square 1, it's square minus 1. Square 1 would have been had we not bothered bidding. But we have gone publicly balls out for it... and lost. This is a sad sad day indeed.

I am just so desperate to see us win something before I die. I hope it won't be too late.

Rubbish mate. We went for Ronaldinho and failed. Managed to get Robinho tho. Heads are now turned. This is the start. De Jong and Arshavin are interested with De Jong almost in the bag. not world beaters, but will add good strength and depth to the squad.

Big players will sign in the summer. There is still time now. Perhaps not of the standard of Kaka, but champions league quality...

This time last year if someone would have said that we would have sweep, Kompany and Robinho in the squad aswell as making enquires for Kaka that made Milan stop and take notice i would have pissed myself.

Have faith. I am 26 and feel the same about seeing us win somthing. I live on the Isle of Wight with nobstains that support United and Liverpool and i am sure that eventually i will have something strong to argue with them over other than the fact that i support the team local to were i am from.

Its goona happen!!! Id be happy with the league cup.

The blue moon is still on the rise!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.