This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa (merged)

jesus alot of people work at manchester airport and have friends on this forum. there was speculation yesterday about gatusso getting off the plane...anyone see this? Also i've still not got my bag back from flight VS007 on sep 03rd so if anyone has a mate in this department could you inquire please.

Thing is, you guys are saying we're close to signing him. COMON, you REALLY think if we were THAT close to signing such a huge start like Villa that it would be kept on the hush? I doubt it. If we do get him, I think negotiations have barley even started, if they do in the first place.

On the other hand, No-one spoke of Robiniho when he came under the new owners ... Hmm I'm not sure really but I don't see him coming anytime soon. Maybe another deadline day superstar?

Besides we should go for Podolski who actually wants to leave first, then deal with Villa.

Omiclops said:
Thing is, you guys are saying we're close to signing him. COMON, you REALLY think if we were THAT close to signing such a huge start like Villa that it would be kept on the hush? I doubt it. If we do get him, I think negotiations have barley even started, if they do in the first place.

On the other hand, No-one spoke of Robiniho when he came under the new owners ... Hmm I'm not sure really but I don't see him coming anytime soon. Maybe another deadline day superstar?

Besides we should go for Podolski who actually wants to leave first, then deal with Villa.

WELCOME RAG!

Omiclops said:

wahey
a new rag
hello there

Ladbrookes wont take my bet on villa arriving at city. When asked the chap said an email notification was sent to their shop.He said head office had taken loads of calls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.