This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa (merged)

Re: This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa

This sounds very promising hpoe we get Silva too!!!!!!!

This tends to support what Ajay has been saying. Poor Fat Sam is going to be stuck with an unhappy striker and no money to spend, while Hughes gets either Villa or Etoo...or both.

I have just texted my sister who once worked at the airport and still has lots of mates there to see if I can get this rumour verified...

M4NCI7Y said:
I have just texted my sister who once worked at the airport and still has lots of mates there to see if I can get this rumour verified...
You only have 2 posts, so most won't believe you anyway ;o)

Thaksins Love Child said:
M4NCI7Y said:

but he's been a member since 2006 so it evens itself out

M4NCI7Y said:

I know Claire the OP works at the airport and has no reason to make this up.

Falcon 100 EC-HVV visited during the afternoon, parking on stand 100 during it's stay and using call sign "Mayoral723".

Thaksins Love Child said:
M4NCI7Y said:

I did have loads on my old logon but forgot all my passwords, so had to start again.

Also post on Citymancs (similar logon) a lot and dont spread needless rumours.

In fact the last thing I spread was SWP coming back to us a few days b4 it happened as one of the players told me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.