This sex (sack) is on fire!

I’ve never tried hair removal cream but I have inadvertently rubbed my balls whilst my hands were covered in deep heat after given Mrs MB a back rub for some pain. You realise what you’ve done, the burning starts slowly and you think phew but it continues to build, and build and build, by this point it’s unbearable and you just don’t know when it going to fucking stop getting even hotter down there. It does eventually stop or maybe I passed out - anyroads in my pain table it’s top with having my tooth electrocuted a distant second.

To the OP have you thought about waxing? Sure it’ll hurt - like a lot - but what price vanity eh?

I’ve never tried hair removal cream but I have inadvertently rubbed my balls whilst my hands were covered in deep heat after given Mrs MB a back rub for some pain. You realise what you’ve done, the burning starts slowly and you think phew but it continues to build, and build and build, by this point it’s unbearable and you just don’t know when it going to fucking stop getting even hotter down there. It does eventually stop or maybe I passed out - anyroads in my pain table it’s top with having my tooth electrocuted a distant second.

To the OP have you thought about waxing? Sure it’ll hurt - like a lot - but what price vanity eh?
Did something similar a while back after cutting chilis then having a shower. The pain was immeasurable. I think that's where the yoghurt would have come in handy

Jesus christ , women have been using this stuff for decades , welcome to our world , waxing is even worse but you dont want hairy women do you
Hairy women are disgusting.

I know that mind sound sexist but it’s the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.