This should be the new club badge (merged)

Re: This should be the new club badge

Immaculate Pasta said:
S.E.H said:
A combination of the old and new, I like. Tbf I think the ship looks tacky, and should be like it is on the current badge, apart from that, give it a modernised look and it should look awesome on a new strip

Like this?

28uuy9.jpg

I love that badge!!

Nice, we can modify, but we can't change our badge every 10 years !!

Think that badge is GREAT Immac.Pasta just put it as my desktop on my laptop and screensaver on moby+just e-mailed it to a fellow blue at work thinks its brill.Good mixture of old and new.Got the Eagle iwth the sail boat on a shield and Superbia In Proelia along the bottom of shield+the red rose bottom of the outer ring.Sorry bluemanc not keen on yours mate.Maybe people should put there versions/ideas forward and take a vote and representations be made to the club.

think we should go to the manchester coat of arms. take it back off united and tell them to start using traffords instead. either that or the retro one. dont like any of the hybrid designs people have done. look a bit naff.

Badge on the new stock looks quite nice but, I think this is probably a clever business decision, if indeed it is true that the badge will change to this next season.

The new badge is simpe and has fewer colours and words on it. The net result of this is that their manufacturing and printing costs are lower. If this is indeed the case, I'd expect (with a cheeky smile) that the retail price of the new shirt and other City merchandise to be cheaper!

TheMagician said:
A picture of the Manchester City emblem which has been appearing on new items in the club store. The design is absolutely spot on in my opinion.

picture164q.jpg

Rags.

(This is a former logo of Manchester United F.C. and can be found in an unedited form at [http://www.manutdzone.com/funstuff/clubbadge.html]. It should qualify under Wikipedia's Fair Use policy as it is only intended to represent the club.)

20100107010021%21Manchester_United_Badge_1960s-1973.png

FCUM.

FCUM_BADGE%20JPG(1).jpg

TheMagician said:
A picture of the Manchester City emblem which has been appearing on new items in the club store. The design is absolutely spot on in my opinion.

picture164q.jpg
are you having a LAUGH

TheMagician said:

picture164q.jpg
are you having a LAUGH

TheMagician said:

picture164q.jpg
it must be the £ sign on the ships sail!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.