This weekend Premier League games

Re: No record for them..............

Asian Blue said:
So with the draw at the Emirates today..................no record points haul.
Maybe the Blue Moon rising. next year ??

their luck might have finally ran out! abit late now though! I've heard that they will win the treble next year...or was that this year?

Can anyone remember the last Utd goal that wasn't a penalty, own goal or deflection, offside or a scuffed shot?
I cant

Still going on about Walcott being offside.... utter joke.

That RVP goal he scored on the volley against Villa last week has been shown about 10 times and each time they've not shown the actual clip that clearly shows he was off but instead one from behind or infront so you can't see it.

With Walcott's he was as off as RVP has been for his last 4 goals (excluding that pen) yet talked about so differently its unreal.

Ferguson slagging the ref off as usual...nothing changes. He wasn't even asked about the ref and straight away he's getting his dig in.

Arsenal v United used to be a massive game. Keown v Van Nistlerooy, Keane v Viera etc. It used to kick off all the time. Now it's an also ran game. If we want to regain the title we have to take 6 points off the Gooners next season.

stan bowles said:
Ferguson slagging the ref off as usual...nothing changes. He wasn't even asked about the ref and straight away he's getting his dig in.

Arsenal v United used to be a massive game. Keown v Van Nistlerooy, Keane v Viera etc. It used to kick off all the time. Now it's an also ran game. If we want to regain the title we have to take 6 points off the Gooners next season.

United don't win = refs fault.
I don't like the Easter Egg Shaped one, Phil Dowd who does not know a handball when he sees one, but I don't think he got too much wrong today. Could of sent of Sagna yes but also could have awarded Arsenal a penalty. Bookings in the 1st half were correct and finally a referee who gives them against Utd when they are due.

dr mcfc is mine said:
Can someone enlighten me to what that prick Nesbit has said... That's got everyone foamin at the mouth on here please

He exists...surely that is enough for most right-thinking people to dispise him.

dr mcfc is mine said:
Can someone enlighten me to what that prick Nesbit has said... That's got everyone foamin at the mouth on here please

Spotted at the Emirates singing some shit rag song with the Ballymena reds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.