This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheesy said:
Andouble said:
I think too many people are confusing 'United are favourites' for 'lets give up on the title'. The fixtures are in United's favourite, but we have the better team. That's basically the whole of it.

There's at least a couple on this thread who have said the title is theirs after today.

Even I think that's too negative an outlook.

Why hasnt some moron taken away the set pieces from Modric, played dross into the box all game long and theyve had more than enough corners and a few good free kick positions, predictable shit result.

the plus side about United's remaining fixtures is that they really haven't played well and those teams are all capable of pulling off an upset. All of those teams are shit, of course, but I really think this United team is incredibly vulnerable. Spurs basically just pressured them out of the game for most of the match today, they're so slow at times, very wing play oriented

I've got United as title favourites now.

Don't know why that would bother anyone, it's just a prediction.

Feed-The-Goat said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Id rather play Chelsea at this point than any other. Arsenal away wont be easy guarenteed, but the rags have to come to us.

You'd rather play Chelsea AFTER they've sacked the guy that was leading them into their worst run in god knows how long?

bet you were happy when Sunderland got O'Neill, look at how that turned out, always happens to us, always, rags get the fucking luck all the time.

Let them have the luck, if we keep winning, no amount of luck is gonna fucking change a thing.

Yes i still think we will smash chelsea.

what you smoking? I need some...in fact I need a lie down, or hibernation till the end of may...deep breaths...in, out, in, out....PANIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.