This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
some of you posters are downright embarrassing.

Must be a full moon tonight, the tin foil hat brigade is out in force. No point even bothering, it's like Bebo on here.

SWP's back said:
sam-caddick said:
if we lose to chelsea or arsenal then say bye bye title!
united are easily favourites now.

apart from us and united, the teams and the pl in general have well under performed compared to other leagues this season!
What a fucking idiotic thing to say.

Lose at arsenal but win the derby and we are still ahead you fool.

Well said.
Thank fuck our manager and players aren't so defeatest.

spurs go 1-0 it's a different story, shouldn't have been like this but we always new that.

corky1970 said:
anyone on rag cafe reading this thread would be pissing themselves at the spineless comments on here.

It's probably them making them.

BlueCityfan said:
The most annoying thing is that their fixtures look piss easy and i don't see many fixtures in their schedule were i would expect them to drop points.

It's about us keeping the lead or atleast level on points till the derby.

Blackburn at home for them was supposed to be piss easy too.They only have to catch teams having a good day and they will drop points.

SWP's back said:
Bye pillock
What has the ref done wrong today?

Saying the ref had a good game and its embarrassing to blame him all the time makes me a fucking rag does it? Heard it all now.

Ducado said:
I am beginning to suspect some posters of not exactly being City fans hmmmmmm, Stony pass me the ban hammer!

Ardwick AFC is a rag, it's all he ever posts about.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
You'd rather play Chelsea AFTER they've sacked the guy that was leading them into their worst run in god knows how long?

bet you were happy when Sunderland got O'Neill, look at how that turned out, always happens to us, always, rags get the fucking luck all the time.

Let them have the luck, if we keep winning, no amount of luck is gonna fucking change a thing.

Yes i still think we will smash chelsea.

what you smoking? I need some...in fact I need a lie down, or hibernation till the end of may...deep breaths...in, out, in, out....PANIC!

Im seeing it as it is. Were top, 2 points clear, the rags aint unbeatable, ask blackburn ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.