This weekends other Prem Games 01-Feb-02 Feb

Manchester_lalala said:
Barker said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Crystal Palace fans are fantastic.

-- Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:35 pm --

Your opinion ;)
This is why the atmosphere will never improve at him. No one is willing try anything new.

Your right, all the German teams have drums and they have the best astmospheres in Europe.
They don't. Turkish and Greek teams have the best atmospheres.

Plus drum accompanied atmospheres are annoying as well as - credit where it's due - noisy.

KippaxCitizen said:
Barker said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Crystal Palace fans are fantastic.

-- Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:35 pm --

Your opinion ;)
This is why the atmosphere will never improve at him. No one is willing try anything new.
I hope we NEVER have a drum at City but we do need to get a better atmosphere. In my opinion a Traditional English Atmosphere with spontaneous singing and more variety of songs is better than the Continental style drum accompanied atmosphere.
The traditional English atmosphere is dead. There's too many happy clappers who are just happy to sit there in silence for 90mins. Time to move on a try something new.

Wenger moaning at the officials cos his team aren't good enough to break down Palace. He's just as bad as Jose the moaning ****.

KippaxCitizen said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Barker said:

Your right, all the German teams have drums and they have the best astmospheres in Europe.
They don't. Turkish and Greek teams have the best atmospheres.

Plus drum accompanied atmospheres are annoying as well as - credit where it's due - noisy.
Just listen to the Palace fans. Sounds amazing.

Barker said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Barker said:
I hope we NEVER have a drum at City but we do need to get a better atmosphere. In my opinion a Traditional English Atmosphere with spontaneous singing and more variety of songs is better than the Continental style drum accompanied atmosphere.
The traditional English atmosphere is dead. There's too many happy clappers who are just happy to sit there in silence for 90mins. Time to move on a try something new.

At least someone's got the bollocks to say it. If your use the drums properly like palace do, it sounds good. We will never get a decent astmosphere at city unless something like a drum is introduced. Maybe we should bring the singing back on the tannoy like we did in the Pearce days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.