This weekends other Prem Games 01-Feb-02 Feb

Manchester_lalala said:
Barker said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Crystal Palace fans are fantastic.

-- Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:35 pm --

Your opinion ;)
This is why the atmosphere will never improve at him. No one is willing try anything new.

Your right, all the German teams have drums and they have the best astmospheres in Europe.
Have you ever been to a Greek game? they put the Germans to shame even in the lower divisions they are fuckin mental
OFI Crete is the best atmosphere i have ever been in and the crowd was only about 7,000, my throat was sore and my head was banging when i came out, been my Greek team ever since<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:49 pm --<br /><br />
Manchester_lalala said:
Barker said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Crystal Palace fans are fantastic.

-- Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:35 pm --

Your opinion ;)
This is why the atmosphere will never improve at him. No one is willing try anything new.

Your right, all the German teams have drums and they have the best astmospheres in Europe.
Have you ever been to a Greek game? they put the Germans to shame even in the lower divisions they are fuckin mental
OFI Crete is the best atmosphere i have ever been in and the crowd was only about 7,000, my throat was sore and my head was banging when i came out, been my Greek team ever since

Manchester_lalala said:
What's your point?
Their atmosphere is shite. Clear enough? Drums on their own will not make an atmosphere. Generally speaking, and I realise that there are exceptions and that particular games can make an atmosphere (even without drums), English fans are not as vociferous as our Greek/Turkish/Eastern European (some of them) counterparts. And no amount of drums or trumpets or blokes with loudhailers will change that.

In my opinion.

Barker said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Barker said:
I hope we NEVER have a drum at City but we do need to get a better atmosphere. In my opinion a Traditional English Atmosphere with spontaneous singing and more variety of songs is better than the Continental style drum accompanied atmosphere.
The traditional English atmosphere is dead. There's too many happy clappers who are just happy to sit there in silence for 90mins. Time to move on a try something new.
That doesn't make sense. If there are too many happy clappers who are just happy to sit there in silence for 90minutes which is stopping a TEA, then they won't be contributing to something new.

I've witnessed drum accompanied atmospheres many times now and after a while they're just very annoying.

All it's time for is for everyone to just get themselves up for creating a decent atmosphere. No drums, not too many "der der der der der" and "whooaah whooaah" songs...just get up for it and get the songs with actual words, spontaneous humour, variety and more songs about City instead of players who then leave and we have a hole in the atmosphere as yet another song is lost.

We could have violins to show how sorry we are for ruining football.
The rags can have trombones for all the sycophantic arselickers.

Ahemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Can we discuss the merits or otherwise of the game being played I am sure there is a thread somewhere in the main forum on the atmosphere at our ground

Cheers

KippaxCitizen said:
Barker said:
KippaxCitizen said:
I hope we NEVER have a drum at City but we do need to get a better atmosphere. In my opinion a Traditional English Atmosphere with spontaneous singing and more variety of songs is better than the Continental style drum accompanied atmosphere.
The traditional English atmosphere is dead. There's too many happy clappers who are just happy to sit there in silence for 90mins. Time to move on a try something new.
That doesn't make sense. If there are too many happy clappers who are just happy to sit there in silence for 90minutes which is stopping a TEA, then they won't be contributing to something new.

I've witnessed drum accompanied atmospheres many times now and after a while they're just very annoying.

All it's time for is for everyone to just get themselves up for creating a decent atmosphere. No drums, not too many "der der der der der" and "whooaah whooaah" songs...just get up for it and get the songs with actual words, spontaneous humour, variety and more songs about City instead of players who then leave and we have a hole in the atmosphere as yet another song is lost.
I'm not necessarily saying bring in a drum, but we have to think outside the box for once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.