This weekends other Prem Games 01-Feb-02 Feb

Barker said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Barker said:
This is why the atmosphere will never improve at him. No one is willing try anything new.
I hope we NEVER have a drum at City but we do need to get a better atmosphere. In my opinion a Traditional English Atmosphere with spontaneous singing and more variety of songs is better than the Continental style drum accompanied atmosphere.
The traditional English atmosphere is dead. There's too many happy clappers who are just happy to sit there in silence for 90mins. Time to move on a try something new.

Or just perhaps some of us fooking old `uns have been there,seen it,done it and had enough and its actually you young fuckers who can`t make a decent enough atmosphere.In my day in the 1960/70`s it was superb and the atmosphere with our fellow opponents was something you`ll never be able to savour.You`ll never get the likes of bricks,stones,bottles and the likes being thrown at one another,bringing wonderful intimidation towards one another.
Ah the good old days !!

Barker said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Barker said:
The traditional English atmosphere is dead. There's too many happy clappers who are just happy to sit there in silence for 90mins. Time to move on a try something new.
That doesn't make sense. If there are too many happy clappers who are just happy to sit there in silence for 90minutes which is stopping a TEA, then they won't be contributing to something new.

I've witnessed drum accompanied atmospheres many times now and after a while they're just very annoying.

All it's time for is for everyone to just get themselves up for creating a decent atmosphere. No drums, not too many "der der der der der" and "whooaah whooaah" songs...just get up for it and get the songs with actual words, spontaneous humour, variety and more songs about City instead of players who then leave and we have a hole in the atmosphere as yet another song is lost.
I'm not necessarily saying bring in a drum, but we have to think outside the box for once.
I certainly agree with that.

1984 Group are the lads to speak to...

Back to the game....

More of the same palace. Too good to think Arsenal drop points at home to these boys surely?

IrelandSuperman said:
Looking at the way they play I'd never guess who manages Palace... sit deep, pack the box and immediate area, hoof it up.
Just out of curiosity how would you manage Crystal palace's team away against arsenal? Have an open game and try to pass them off the park? Why would you try and play to your opponents strengths and your weakness.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Back to the game....

More of the same palace. Too good to think Arsenal drop points at home to these boys surely?

Tracksuit Tony has mastered the art of parking the bus, but it's the most dull and insipid football you can imagine

It isn't that long ago under Mancini we did exactly the same thing, there is nothing wrong with parking the proverbial and I applaud those teams that take the chance and actually achieve something from it. What you shouldn't do is knock it one week and then...............well lets see what happens tomorrow night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.