This weekends other Prem Games 06-08 Dec

worsleyweb said:
Made up for the hammers - hope they stay there

Wouldn't go that far but I do hope they stay there as it would be even harder for the rags to qualify for champions league and it would really make my season if they miss out again. They would have a real problem if they miss out again or even worse make the Europa league.

whp.blue said:
worsleyweb said:

Wouldn't go that far but I do hope they stay there as it would be even harder for the rags to qualify for champions league and it would really make my season if they miss out again. They would have a real problem if they miss out again or even worse make the Europa league.
Let's hope that the Hammers and Saints finish third and fourth as that would keep out the rags, Arse and Liverpool.

Prestwich_Blue said:
whp.blue said:
worsleyweb said:

Let's hope that the Hammers and Saints finish third and fourth as that would keep out the rags, Arse and Liverpool.

No way is a side managed by Fat Sam ever going to finish in the top six.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.