This weekends other Prem Games 15-16 March

Just want draws now for arse, scum, dippers , and chavs - dropped points in every game for all of them means no psychological advantage for any of them ,and better for us .
Game on!!!

Re: AV 1 Chelsea 0

cleavers said:
rushts said:
its a Barm said:
wash your mouth out

I have just gargled JD.

Fuck it then a draw.
Draw will be good, but a win better because it will extend moyes tenure too, a couple of reds to each team would make it a pretty well perfect weekend.

Come on spurs too, f*ck me its going to a really trying day tomorrow, wanting the 2 teams I hate most win.

Spuds and rags to win but get two or three serious injuries to key players seems like a decent compromise to me

davymcfc said:
Yes! Brilliant result, mourinho sent to the stands and two Chelsea players suspended.

This weekend could not have gone any better.

The only thing that could make it better was if Vinnie wasn't sent off but beside that, I agree totally with what you say.

Armaan said:
Was Ramires's a straight red? So 3 game ban?

Looked like it and yet that t*at Maureen made out he'd been hard done by. He deserves a ban too! God I hate him!!!

dazdon said:
Have we censored the word **** on here?

You're a ****.......

No, not censored<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:46 pm --<br /><br />
ianw16 said:
Armaan said:
Was Ramires's a straight red? So 3 game ban?

Not unless the ref deems it violent conduct. 1 game. Unless he's been sent off previously this season.

Of course it was violent conduct, unless it would have been a yellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.