This weekends other Prem Games 15-16 March

GornikDaze said:
Armaan said:
Was Ramires's a straight red? So 3 game ban?

Looked like it and yet that t*at Maureen made out he'd been hard done by. He deserves a ban too! God I hate him!!!
The Ramires one was a clear straight red and he deserves his bad. Awful leg breaking challenge. They were unfortunate about the Willian decision especially, because Barker might have been given a red himself for his last man tackle on Ramires.

ianw16 said:
Armaan said:

Not unless the ref deems it violent conduct. 1 game. Unless he's been sent off previously this season.

Has to be a straight red and I would banish that **** maureen to the hotel Pardew spent this afternoon in as well<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:47 pm --<br /><br />
ianw16 said:
Armaan said:

Not unless the ref deems it violent conduct. 1 game. Unless he's been sent off previously this season.

Has to be a straight red and I would banish that **** maureen to the hotel Pardew spent this afternoon in as well

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
That Hart fuck-up at Stamford Bridge. But for that it would have been a 3 point gap with 3 games in hand. Still it's in our hands again now.

The dream is Rags and Spurs win tomorrow (I know what I've just said), followed by Arse with a week off winning at Stamford Bridge and then we beat Fulham, 3 points behind with 3 games in hand and ahead of Dippers and Arse with games on them as well.

We are not gong to get more than a point at the Dredge, I'd rather we win and Manure win,that'll be us closer to the chavs and dippers dropping back.

Wish we'd bought a striker in January, this league is so there for the taking.

ianw16 said:
Armaan said:

Was a straight red for violent contact , deliberate stamp while the Villa player was down , dirty act deserves more but I'll take three.

supercrystal7 said:
GornikDaze said:
Armaan said:

Looked like it and yet that t*at Maureen made out he'd been hard done by. He deserves a ban too! God I hate him!!!
The Ramires one was a clear straight red and he deserves his bad. Awful leg breaking challenge. They were unfortunate about the Willian decision especially, because Barker might have been given a red himself for his last man tackle on Ramires.

I'd agree with that....... You have to laugh though!!!!

Re: AV 1 Chelsea 0

whp.blue said:
cleavers said:
rushts said:
I have just gargled JD.

Fuck it then a draw.
Draw will be good, but a win better because it will extend moyes tenure too, a couple of reds to each team would make it a pretty well perfect weekend.

Come on spurs too, f*ck me its going to a really trying day tomorrow, wanting the 2 teams I hate most win.

Spuds and rags to win but get two or three serious injuries to key players seems like a decent compromise to me
I'd settle for a couple of reds each as well :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.