80s Shorts said:
dazdon said:
Have we censored the word **** on here?

You're a ****.......

No, not censored

-- Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:46 pm --

ianw16 said:
Armaan said:
Was Ramires's a straight red? So 3 game ban?

Not unless the ref deems it violent conduct. 1 game. Unless he's been sent off previously this season.

Of course it was violent conduct, unless it would have been a yellow.

I second that. That was one fucking disgusting tackle. He could've really hurt that player bad. 3 games if not more, without doubt.

I am convinced that he got sent off on purpose. Tomorrow's sports headlines will now all be about JOSE, JOSE, JOSE.

You will have to search very carefully to find anything about our really good win away from home with only 10 men for the majority of the game or about the match we have just seen when the league leaders and title favourites really struggled to create goal scoring opportunities.

Imagine if Pellegrini had come out with as bizarre an interview as mourinho - the press would crucify him!

Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
mac said:
On sky sports redcrapp looks gutted
Soft twat wouldn't even look at the table on the big screen
Redknapp jnr? Is he a Chelsea fan? Genuine question. Never knew that if he is.

Not sure but Lampard is there and I can imagine he has quite a few friends at Chelsea, almost certain they're the team he most wants to see win the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.