This weekends other Prem Games 15-16 March

A Spurs win, united/Liverpool draw and an 8 week injury to Suarez (see how they cope for a long period without their top striker like we have had to!) .......... Would be a top weekend of footy !

IrelandSuperman said:
Not a time for getting giddy but fuck did I enjoy that. Esp after our cup disappointments.

Precisely! Feet firmly on the ground but sometimes you just have to enjoy the moment. Keep the faith blues and watch MOTD!!!

Moorsey 2002 said:
A Spurs win, united/Liverpool draw and an 8 week injury to Suarez (see how they cope for a long period without their top striker like we have had to!) .......... Would be a top weekend of footy !

didn't he miss the first ten games?

Citizen of Ottawa said:
Gabriel said:
What surprised me about the Chelsea performance was how quickly they lost shape after losing Willian. Whereas we looked remarkably composed and drilled (almost as if we had practised for such an eventuality), Chelsea players were all over the place, in terms of shape, and then their mental discipline evaporated, too.

Keep in mind we've had a lot of practice lately.

We've lost defenders, though, which is normally more disruptive.

whp.blue said:
Moorsey 2002 said:

No he missed the first 5 Premiership games, because he missed a League Cup game and his ban started from last season.

whp.blue said:
Moorsey 2002 said:

They seemed to cope ok...........

I'm not ashamed to admit it I am getting right behind the rags tomorrow. I can't stand them but if it benefits City (which a Liverpool defeat does) I'll be praying for the rags to beat them

Well just when I thought our day couldn't get any better .........................IT DID ! ha ha ha pmsl what a wazzer Maureen is he don't look all cool and collected there does he ! Seems that it's him looking like "he canna tek it captain !!!!!!!"

Nice 3 points, excellent City display, only 1 match ban for Vinny, Serge looking good for a quick return to action, big improvement in form for some of our underachieving squad, and a Chelsea defeat as well !!!!!!! ........... Game on Maureen let's see who blinks first shall we !

Blumers Bloomers said:
whp.blue said:
Moorsey 2002 said:

They seemed to cope ok...........

I'm not ashamed to admit it I am getting right behind the rags tomorrow. I can't stand them but if it benefits City (which a Liverpool defeat does) I'll be praying for the rags to beat them

Me too. Feel dirty!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.