This weekends other Prem Games 15-16 March

Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
mac said:
On sky sports redcrapp looks gutted
Soft twat wouldn't even look at the table on the big screen
Redknapp jnr? Is he a Chelsea fan? Genuine question. Never knew that if he is.
The Redknapp's were Gunners. That was back in the 80s though. With the careers they've had their loyalties have probably changed. But I doubt he supports Chelsea. I'm guessing Jamie's team is Liverpool since he spent eleven years there.

What surprised me about the Chelsea performance was how quickly they lost shape after losing Willian. Whereas we looked remarkably composed and drilled (almost as if we had practised for such an eventuality), Chelsea players were all over the place, in terms of shape, and then their mental discipline evaporated, too.

So much for Maureen being a master at Mind games
another myth busted the pressure does seem to be getting to him
I wonder if he is worried about his job his chairman does have previous

One of the finest managers in world football but take that you twat!

His mouth is writing cheques his team just cant cash right now!

Gabriel said:
What surprised me about the Chelsea performance was how quickly they lost shape after losing Willian. Whereas we looked remarkably composed and drilled (almost as if we had practised for such an eventuality), Chelsea players were all over the place, in terms of shape, and then their mental discipline evaporated, too.

Keep in mind we've had a lot of practice lately.

Gabriel said:
We play a free flowing system, where players shift positions and cover for each other.

The Chelsea machine was a component short, so went into meltdown mode.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.