This weekends other Prem Games 15-16 March

Gobshites press conference......i see a ban coming......

''Jose Mourinho, Chelsea manager, on 5 live Sport: "I don't know why I was sent off. I asked, but the referee refused to speak to me. One player made an aggressive move towards one of my players. Gabriel Agbonlahor was on the bench, he jumped onto the pitch, he was aggressive, everyone jumps onto then pitch, me and my assistants, lots of people there.

"Maybe Mr Foy thought I was aggressive, I don't know. There are no statues in a football match, so everyone should have been sent off.

"We must be very, very unlucky to have another refereeing performance like this one. This was not about one mistake a referee can make, a penalty or not giving a penalty, but this is about a 94 minute performance."

The 49ers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
That Hart fuck-up at Stamford Bridge. But for that it would have been a 3 point gap with 3 games in hand. Still it's in our hands again now.

The dream is Rags and Spurs win tomorrow (I know what I've just said), followed by Arse with a week off winning at Stamford Bridge and then we beat Fulham, 3 points behind with 3 games in hand and ahead of Dippers and Arse with games on them as well.

We are not gong to get more than a point at the Dredge, I'd rather we win and Manure win,that'll be us closer to the chavs and dippers dropping back.

Wish we'd bought a striker in January, this league is so there for the taking.
We won with our 3rd choice striker today, we've had a dip, a few blows to our confidence, and to bounce back after losing our talismanic leader, Vinny with a resolute performance will fill the team with plenty of confidence, particularly seeing Chelsea lose today.
When Negredo and Aguero resume their partnership in 2-3 weeks, I'm hoping Negredo will be back to his beastly self and we can regain the full flowing force of the middle 1/3 of our season.
We are digging in at the moment, and playing on memory at times, while pundits before today were pushing their chips firmly in Chelsea's corner, they might want to think again after today.
It was a shame we didn't meet Barca when we were at out zenith, earlier in the season, it might well have been a completely different story , but we bloodied their nose a little, and but for poor reffing we might still be... Oh well, never mind! It's still there for the taking, and it'd be nice for Pellegrini to get one over on MR Narcissistic, not only would it be good for us, obviously! But for the more reserved, egoless individuals among us, who just like to crack on without making a fuss

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
Well just when I thought our day couldn't get any better .........................IT DID ! ha ha ha pmsl what a wazzer Maureen is he don't look all cool and collected there does he ! Seems that it's him looking like "he canna tek it captain !!!!!!!"

Nice 3 points, excellent City display, only 1 match ban for Vinny, Serge looking good for a quick return to action, big improvement in form for some of our underachieving squad, and a Chelsea defeat as well !!!!!!! ........... Game on Maureen let's see who blinks first shall we !

Perhaps his little horse needs a little more milk.....or the tea lady was not available for the half time talk.8-)

KentBlue said:
I'm not ashamed to admit it I am getting right behind the rags tomorrow

I understand the reasoning behind this, but I just can't do it. As much as I try I cannot wish for a rag victory tomorrow.

The rags will get battered tomorrow...can you imagine Suarez and Sturridge not to mention Stirling running at that back four??

The 49ers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
That Hart fuck-up at Stamford Bridge. But for that it would have been a 3 point gap with 3 games in hand. Still it's in our hands again now.

The dream is Rags and Spurs win tomorrow (I know what I've just said), followed by Arse with a week off winning at Stamford Bridge and then we beat Fulham, 3 points behind with 3 games in hand and ahead of Dippers and Arse with games on them as well.

We are not gong to get more than a point at the Dredge, I'd rather we win and Manure win,that'll be us closer to the chavs and dippers dropping back.

Who do you support? What's the dredge?

KentBlue said:

I understand the reasoning behind this, but I just can't do it. As much as I try I cannot wish for a rag victory tomorrow.

I even hate it when they win the coin toss at the start ! ha ha ha lol.

Barcon said:
The 49ers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Who do you support? What's the dredge?
Chelsea, and Anfield. Maybe!

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
KentBlue said:

I even hate it when they win the coin toss at the start ! ha ha ha lol.

Watch the cricket then that is what I will be doing (unless it is raining in Bangladesh)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.