This weekends other Prem Games 15-16 March

Spurs and the scum have been utter shite even when getting results lately so not expecting any favours today tbh.

aguero93:20 said:
Spurs and the scum have been utter shite even when getting results lately so not expecting any favours today tbh.
The vermin always raise their game a notch or two when they play the candle-wielders (the tourists at the swamp won't allow them to do anything less in their ''biggest game'' of the season). Can see them winning. Agree with you about Spurs though; they are very mediocre, and Arsenal should do them.

moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
So, what's the desired results today, people? I think Liverpool will end up faltering regardless towards the end of the season, so it wouldn't be that bad to see them win today, and it's funny to see another defeat at the skip. Of the two, arsenal will probably still be there or thereabouts, so a spurs win would be lovely there.

Think it will end up:

Man United 1 Liverpool 2
Spurs 2 Arsenal 2.

United win or draw.
Spurs win or draw.

Still think Chelsea are our only competition for the title, but would be nice to put the others out of sight. United and spurs are my #1 and #2 most hated clubs so if Liverpool and Arsenal win at least there is some positives regardless.
Arsenal and Liverpool have to win today. I will be supporting City hoping for Utd and Spurs goals. A draw in the Utd v Liverpool game would be good, but not as good as a Liverpool defeat

Good morning indeed chaps, i hope i am wrong to but reading those scores they do sit right considering recent form etc :-/
Tbh a liverpool win 5-0 with sturridge and suarez banned for 12 or so games for killing rooney and rvp would be nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.