This weekends other Prem Games 15-16 March

Clevers said:
I Live In A Blue House said:
Due to the destination of the Premier League Title still in OUR hands, unfortunately I am struggling to want the Rags to Win tomorrow. However I am willing to wish them luck in gaining a point against their BIGGEST rivals! Tough shit if they get beat:) CTID

Perhaps we can hope for mass brawl and a points deduction for both sides. Perhaps Suarez can bite Rooney.

thats what i hope for as well. Suarez would have to be put down like Old Yeller. If he bit Shrek he would be foaming at the mouth with his Bugs Bunny chompers before full time!!! LOL!!!!

malg said:
I'm With Stupid said:
KentBlue said:
I understand the reasoning behind this, but I just can't do it. As much as I try I cannot wish for a rag victory tomorrow.
Can you not muster hope for a draw instead?

-- Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:40 am --

Probably get taken down soon:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrplT__tUxc[/youtube]
Must just be me, but I can't see anything there that would get him a ban. He seemed to handle it quite well.

Don't see what the problem is. It doesn't matter what my opinion of him is, he is only saying things about refs (and by extension their lords and masters) that are routinely said on here: essentially, they are unaccountable, arbitrary, without skin in the game, and are acting game-in-game-out ultra vires.

Has to be said after watching the highlights that Shane Long is one of the worst football brains I have ever seen from a Premiership striker. People like him, because he works hard and has decent technical ability, but the man is clueless about what to do.

Begbie said:
lets not forget...villa were amazing....hungrier than chelsea and wanted it so much more...great performance

also...for a team who are top of the league chelsea are a disgrace to the game...how many efforts did they have in 90 mins?

all this park the bus maureen tactical mastery is just bullshit and they got found out today big time....

Exactly. The little horse shit is deflecting as usual.

33112ma.jpg

So, what's the desired results today, people? I think Liverpool will end up faltering regardless towards the end of the season, so it wouldn't be that bad to see them win today, and it's funny to see another defeat at the skip. Of the two, arsenal will probably still be there or thereabouts, so a spurs win would be lovely there.

Think it will end up:

Man United 1 Liverpool 2
Spurs 2 Arsenal 2.

Pigeonho said:
So, what's the desired results today, people? I think Liverpool will end up faltering regardless towards the end of the season, so it wouldn't be that bad to see them win today, and it's funny to see another defeat at the skip. Of the two, arsenal will probably still be there or thereabouts, so a spurs win would be lovely there.

Think it will end up:

Man United 1 Liverpool 2
Spurs 2 Arsenal 2.

Swamp game :- Referree 5 V's Physios 4
Cockerney game :- Referee 4 V's Physio 3

Pigeonho said:

Think it will end up:

Man United 1 Liverpool 2
Spurs 2 Arsenal 2.

United win or draw.
Spurs win or draw.

Still think Chelsea are our only competition for the title, but would be nice to put the others out of sight. United and spurs are my #1 and #2 most hated clubs so if Liverpool and Arsenal win at least there is some positives regardless.

Think we need a United win ,there's so few games left now that I want Liverpool faltering as soon as possible.

Having said that I think Liverpool will batter them,having a quid on Liverpool 5-1,Tottenham 2-1 double.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.