This weekends other Prem Games 21-22 March

Would have thought any set of supporters would have given him grief given the circumstances.

Re: United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

What do we want tomorrow then? Liverpool or Utd?

Liverpool are the form team in the Premiership and as we're in for Sterling has to be a Utd win, although a draw will do too.

Winner gets 4th spot minimum I think

Marvin said:

Liverpool are the form team in the Premiership and as we're in for Sterling has to be a Utd win, although a draw will do too.

I'd rather go back to the 3rd division then ever want them cunts to qualify for anything!
Come on the scousers, another nail in the coffin.

yeseye said:
Marvin said:

I'd rather go back to the 3rd division then ever want them cunts to qualify for anything!
Come on the scousers, another nail in the coffin.

I erm..... would like to erm.... think I should erm...... reckon that I erm....

Couldn't possibly put it any better than the genius post by yeseye.

If it would be any other club I'd like Liverpool to lose as that would probably seal our top 4 place with 7 points gap. I just can't wish Rags to win though so I hope Liverpool rip them apart.

This match really brings to a head who we really in our heart of hearts hate more.
Liverpool were terrible last season and rawk is a constant source of irritation to the logical or even vaguely reasonable mind.

So who do we really hate ladies and gents ?

To me the answer is clear and i even qualified my liverpool rants with the likelihood utd would soon do something to make them #1 again.
United are my most hated team, i do not care for liverpool at all but my god there is no contest who i want to win. Just call me the scouse lover i am now, may as well.

I want utd to get hammered, absolutely hammered. If it even results in a dipper press love parade.
I want them to miss cl again for my own amusement !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.