This weekends other Prem Games 21-22 March

Re: United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Ducado said:
laughing gravy said:
I'd let gary rolf and jimmy babysit my kids before wanting united to win anything i hate them bastards with a passion i'd even go so far as to say no other person on this planet or beyond HATES THEM MORE THAN ME

Good grief I tell you what if football ever got me to think like that I would give it up, you need to give your head a wobble
I agree

blueskiza said:
Ducado said:
laughing gravy said:
I'd let gary rolf and jimmy babysit my kids before wanting united to win anything i hate them bastards with a passion i'd even go so far as to say no other person on this planet or beyond HATES THEM MORE THAN ME

Good grief I tell you what if football ever got me to think like that I would give it up, you need to give your head a wobble
I agree

I dont

Murders versus a team with Manchester in their name?

No contest really. We're all capable of murder. Thankfully few of us are capable of supporting the SCUM.

I'm already lighting candles and summoning up the Spirit of Shankly.

laughing gravy said:

A weird attempt at wummery tbh bud, i gave up troll accounts years ago though tbh so lost the reasoning for people to make them.

I enjoy the banter of hating them but make no mistake the hottest girl i ever had the pleasure of was a red and did i give one second of consideration to the blokish banter and rivalry then ?.
You are dead right i did not, i nearly fucking broke myself off inside her, the idea she was a red was very very far from my mind.

This is to say you made it rather obvious this account is dubious at best sir.

laughing gravy said:
Which planet do you live on? I do not know how you could conflate the aforementioned paedophiles with anything related to football.

jimharri said:
Can't see Kane being given a hat trick today. The second goal was clearly going wide before being deflected by Huth.

Ye just came on to say the same. Clearly going well wide before the deflection but they're not gonna take England's newest darling's first hat trick away the week before his first cap.

TCIB said:
laughing gravy said:

A weird attempt at wummery tbh bud, i gave up troll accounts years ago though tbh so lost the reasoning for people to make them.

I enjoy the banter of hating them but make no mistake the hottest girl i ever had the pleasure of was a red and did i give one second of consideration to the blokish banter and rivalry then ?.
You are dead right i did not, i nearly fucking broke myself off inside her, the idea she was a red was very very far from my mind.

This is to say you made it rather obvious this account is dubious at best sir.

Yeah that ginger Rag girl they have on sky talking about the upcoming games is very nice rag or not the SAS couldn't pull me out of her.

I hate the fuckers I do but outside of the derby I couldn't give two shits about them personally unless it's comedy hour at the swamp which is allot nowadays then I take the piss royally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.