This weekends other Prem Games 21-22 March

Re: United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Marvin said:
What do we want tomorrow then? Liverpool or Utd?

Liverpool are the form team in the Premiership and as we're in for Sterling has to be a Utd win, although a draw will do too.

Winner gets 4th spot minimum I think

A draw. Or even (spits) an United win.

I would like a draw tomorrow and an Arsenal win against the Scousers next week.

If we beat Palace that would give us a nine point lead over them with 7 games to go.

Its a tough one cause i hate both equally as much haha, i'd say dippers win although its not good for us (i'm confident we'll finish top 3 regardless).

Though if it was the reverse fixture and we were playing dippers, they'd all want us too win apparantley cause we're fuck all to them supposedly[/i. Don't say that when they're locked in after the game at our place with us taunting em lol

Draw or dippers win
We need to watch our backs and want the results best for us not how much we hate them

The lesser of two evils - I don't want the rags qualifying for CL football, but I just cannot bear the thought of the sanctimonious fucking dippers winning either.

I'm torn, but my hatred for all things rag outweighs all other considerations, so thieving Scouse bastards it is.

I'd let gary rolf and jimmy babysit my kids before wanting united to win anything i hate them bastards with a passion i'd even go so far as to say no other person on this planet or beyond HATES THEM MORE THAN ME

laughing gravy said:
I'd let gary rolf and jimmy babysit my kids before wanting united to win anything i hate them bastards with a passion i'd even go so far as to say no other person on this planet or beyond HATES THEM MORE THAN ME
You haven't come across (Oo-err!) Pam yet then?

laughing gravy said:

Good grief I tell you what if football ever got me to think like that I would give it up, you need to give your head a wobble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.