This weekends other Prem Games

Re: This weekends other Prem Games

Can't argue the scousers didn't deserve to win today. Whatever the result next week, it isn't over.

Hey, we've had a lot of good decisions this season ourselves (maybe not 5 pens in 2 away games though). I'll bet RAWK was in meltdown yesterday at our second goal and saying what as disgrace the ref was.

Pigeonho said:
SiWatts90 said:
Pigeonho said:
Another getting his excuses in early.

Do you genuinely not see us getting screwed next week? If not you are incredibly naive mate
No. Did Liverpool get screwed at ours? Their fans would say yes, but I would say the ref simply got the decision wrong.
We are capable of beating Liverpool, and we will.

People have bizarrely switched from united being the refs and media faves to liverpool. Odd.

Because they have gone from fornicating over utd to liverpool instead, everyone else seems to see it bar you... Weird hey?

I do agree we will beat them but I am certain we will be playing against 12, most likely with 10!

Pigeonho said:
SiWatts90 said:
Pigeonho said:
Another getting his excuses in early.

Do you genuinely not see us getting screwed next week? If not you are incredibly naive mate
No. Did Liverpool get screwed at ours? Their fans would say yes, but I would say the ref simply got the decision wrong.
We are capable of beating Liverpool, and we will.

People have bizarrely switched from united being the refs and media faves to liverpool. Odd.

We got away with an outrageous bit of good fortune yesterday. Seems to be overlooked and Liverpool got a terrible decision today as well as a fortunate one. Taylor is just a wank ref and if he is a rag as many say, would he really be helping Liverpool out?

SkyBlueCanuck said:
i shudder to think of the flopping the scousers will do next weekend.

would love to see Pellegrini fire a warning shot in the press to the ref.
Trouble is there will be 40000 amped up scousers baying for every decision. Ref will have to be strong next week.

Ducado said:
Pigeonho said:
LoveCity said:
Do fuck off, you tiresome contrary twat. You spend your time here telling City fans how wrong they are about everything.
Grow a pair of bollocks, you fanny.

Will you quit winding City fans up, all bloody weekend you have been at it
I note you haven't quoted lovecity for the volley of abuse he gave me. I'm not winding people up, I'm disagreeing with them about their self-defeatist belief we will get screwed over, despite them having witnessed with their own eyes that decisions go for and against any club, as proven on Boxing Day. I've said this to you time and time again about how I'm not on the wind up.

inbetween said:
Looking forward to the in depth analysis of how the 2nd wasn't a penalty.....

Twitchy junior will convince himself it was a pen..

I don't suppose there were many on here who were expecting anything else than a Mickeys win; I certainly wasn't. Hoping? Definitely. Expecting? No.

samharris said:
WIN ALL OUR REMAINING GAMES WE WIN THE TITLE
A draw at Anfield will do the trick. Check your table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.